No announcement yet.

Agent Carter #1.7 "Snafu"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter #1.7 "Snafu"

Count down to tonight's Agent Carter and talk about it LIVE while it's on!

Here are some pics:

Preview images and official description for Snafu, the seventh episode of Marvel's Agent Carter on ABC.

I am looking forward to this episode, although it makes me a bit sad that this means only one more episode left. I have been hoping that something will be said about the future of the show at the end of the episode next week, but probably not. Hey, maybe a summer return, filling for AoS again ?

Comment

38 minutes

Comment

Tis On

Comment

Im sure Stark has wanted to "Scramble" her at some point haha

Comment

What is she going to do? Kidnap baby Tony?

Comment

anyone on?

Comment

RIP Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                  RIP Chief.
                  Right? That was really sad. Also, their department of the SSR has a really high mortality rate. Sheesh!

So I have no idea how they're going to wrap everything up with one more episode. I'm also really worried that we won't get any more.

Comment

Only one more episode to go! I look forward to seeing how they wrap up the series.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
                      Right? That was really sad. Also, their department of the SSR has a really high mortality rate. Sheesh!

So I have no idea how they're going to wrap everything up with one more episode. I'm also really worried that we won't get any more.
                      Chief wasn't always my cup of tea, but that scene was really sad. Especially his last words to Jack and Peggy.

I'm sensing that they are signing off the season with some type of cliffhanger. Hopefully it means they are confident enough about getting a second season. I really hope they do. This has been a really fun little series and I'll miss it. Hayley Atwell too.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎