17 minutes

Comment

11 minutes

Comment

Tis On

Comment

Faraday from LOST?

Comment

so vision will start killing those kids?

Comment

The University is from the Atom comics. Ray Palmer taught there if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                The University is from the Atom comics. Ray Palmer taught there if I'm not mistaken.
                Thats cool. Wonder if there will be a reference unless the school in itself is the reference.

Comment

Little like nightmare on elm street.

Comment

they should have checked her and took away shiney things.

Comment

Really liked this episode. Nice to see Ritchie back and having to deal with John for prolonged periods. With Ritchie it's also cool to see the after effects of Newcastle on someone John considered a peer or as John would say his Ace and see the hidden strength he thought he'd lost.

William Mapother is a creepy looking guy anyway so he was well cast, like a cross between Freddie Kruger and Patrick Bateman.

Nice to see even in a time of sombre reflection John will still fight for a friend. Only negative for me was the bad CG for John and the girl running down the hill. Another strong performance from Matt Ryan but Jeremy Davies was amazing, showed many facets to Ritchie. Next weeks episode looks intriguing too.

Comment

While I do like that Constantine has a supporting cast... "Quid Pro Quo" is in my top 3 episodes for sure... sometimes I really like stories like this, where it's just John and whoever. He's kind of like The Doctor in that way, where I think rotating "companions" could be interesting. In any event, it was a strong story with some visual effects beyond anything I'm used to seeing on television. I'm going to be so bummed if this show doesn't get a Season 2.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎