season finale theorys

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season finale theorys

help the time go by till jan 20 how do u think the season will end

Probably with The Flash going back in time trying to save his mother and stop Reverse Flash. Would be interesting if they ended the season with him saving his mother, and returning to a totally different timeline and have it end like that. Kinda play off of the whole Flashpoint storyline, but change it up so it doesn't include the Justice League and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsayr
      Probably with The Flash going back in time trying to save his mother and stop Reverse Flash. Would be interesting if they ended the season with him saving his mother, and returning to a totally different timeline and have it end like that. Kinda play off of the whole Flashpoint storyline, but change it up so it doesn't include the Justice League and such.
      i mean thats what im sayin how do u top that?? i mean i for one am quit fond of dr wells im not ready for him to be exsposed yet.. maybe more to us

Comment

They could just have the Reverse Flash plot extend further into season two as well. There are many ways they can have this first season end.

Comment

They could just have the Reverse Flash plot extend further into season two as well. There are many ways they can have this first season end.
          I personally would like to see the RF plot wrapped up by the end of the first season. There's no need to extend it. I think they should have Grodd be the big bad for Season Two. I feel he could be a major character and not just some mind bending ape.

Who else could be a Major Villain for Season Two?

Comment

Barry will save his mom and season two will be the new timeline! Barry and Iris will get together in season two then the finale of season two will be returning the timeline to the correct place!

Comment

Originally posted by Sozzeled
              Barry will save his mom and season two will be the new timeline! Barry and Iris will get together in season two then the finale of season two will be returning the timeline to the correct place!
              I was going to say something like this. I posted on two other websites that Season 2 will start with Barry waking up without his powers and his mother still alive.

That is my guess based on what Cisco said about there being two Speedsters the night Barry's mom died.

Comment

In the finale, Barry will realise that he has been living a lie all his life and Shania Twain style he'll fess up to Wells and say "Man ! I feel like a woman".

Wells will confess to Barry that this is what he actually came back to "help" him for, and so after a bit of 25th C surgery, Mary Allen will wake up the next morning, remove the mask, and the shock/cliffhanger ending is that Emily Bett Rickards will play The Flash from season 2 and beyond.

Out will go all the icky Iris stuff and there'll be a great super-hero tv show concentrating purely on action played by a sexy femme fatale.

Sound good to you ?

In 3 episodes per season, ther'll also be a crossover with CW's Arrow, ABC's Supergirl and a massive crossover event involving all 3 which will build up each season until Crisis on Infinite Earths begins.

At that point all the 3 shows will finish and we'll get a special 10hr live action Crisis on Infinite Earths event.

(Can hardly wait).
                Last edited by speople; 12-19-2014, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
                  I personally would like to see the RF plot wrapped up by the end of the first season. There's no need to extend it. I think they should have Grodd be the big bad for Season Two. I feel he could be a major character and not just some mind bending ape.

Who else could be a Major Villain for Season Two?
                  I would like to see it wrapped up in one season as well. Though I can see it being stretched out further at least another season. I do believe that Grodd would be the big bad for season two. Seeing as how they teased him a bit this season. Which brings me to another point. I really don't want them to always do the whole FOTW formula as that'll just run out a lot of potential villains. The Flash only has so many villains, and while they can pull from other hero's villains, The Flash's rouges gallery is too awesome to use up so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by speople
                    In the finale, Barry will realise that he has been living a lie all his life and Shania Twain style he'll fess up to Wells and say "Man ! I feel like a woman".

Wells will confess to Barry that this is what he actually came back to "help" him for, and so after a bit of 25th C surgery, Mary Allen will wake up the next morning, remove the mask, and the shock/cliffhanger ending is that Emily Bett Rickards will play The Flash from season 2 and beyond.

Out will go all the icky Iris stuff and there'll be a great super-hero tv show concentrating purely on action played by a sexy femme fatale.

Sound good to you ?

In 3 episodes per season, ther'll also be a crossover with CW's Arrow, ABC's Supergirl and a massive crossover event involving all 3 which will build up each season until Crisis on Infinite Earths begins.

At that point all the 3 shows will finish and we'll get a special 10hr live action Crisis on Infinite Earths event.

(Can hardly wait).

Clearly someone needs to quit hitting the West's "light on the Bourbon" eggnog.

Go home, Speople, you're drunk... lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                      I posted on two other websites that Season 2 will start with Barry waking up without his powers and his mother still alive.
                      And then, out of nowhere, a bearded Cisco will show up screaming: "We have to go back Barry, we have to go back!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                        And then, out of nowhere, a bearded Cisco will show up screaming: "We have to go back Barry, we have to go back!!!!!"

lolololololololololololol!!!!!!

Comment

i really dont see how u guys think grodd is good enough to be the big bad.. unless they do a whole planet of the apes type thing with gorila city.. i really feel the star labs crew and berry are gonna be crushed when they find out about wells hes the leader..

Comment

Because Grodd is a huge and iconic villain of The Flash? There could be some really interesting ways to pull off Grodd being the big bad of a season. And considering Grodd's ties with the General and Wells in the show, there is a lot that the writers can pull from that to make into a big plot for a season.

Comment

Because Grodd is a huge and iconic villain of The Flash? There could be some really interesting ways to pull off Grodd being the big bad of a season. And considering Grodd's ties with the General and Wells in the show, there is a lot that the writers can pull from that to make into a big plot for a season.
                              the season will end with the flash running to gotham to stop batman and superman from fighting...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎