Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Smash The Mirror?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Smash The Mirror?

What did you think?
    10 - Mirror Mirror on the wall this was the greatest of them all.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Was like a shard of glass in the eye.
    0%

I gave it a 5.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought this episode was awful.

It just seemed like every character did (or said) the exact opposite of what they would normally do or say for the sake of the plot, which was to get Emma near the hat. Then, she doesn't even go through with it, so what was the point?

All of that bumbling around by nearly every character for nothing.

I was not impressed.

The only storyline that had an iota of my attention was OutlawQueen, but even their scenes are getting stale. How many variances can they make to the dialog based around the fact that he's married or shouldn't be where he is at the moment because of Marian? We get it. Move their relationship forward already.

Oh well.

Thank God it's off until November 30th, because I've certainly had my fill.
    Last edited by Aries83; 11-16-2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I gave last nights episode a 10. I get frustrated with episodes that do not move the story along, but last night was not that case at all. We learned how Elsa ended up in the urn (Anna but not really Anna), how Snow Queen came to our world, why Emma's powers suddenly went nuts (and how that ended), why Snow Queen wants Emma and Elsa as her "sisters".

But best of all we got a big fat helping of Rumple, which always makes an episode better for me. I actually find good or semi-good Rumple kind of boring, so a return to the totally-self-serving "bad" Rumple worked really well for me. And we now can see that Rumple and the Snow Queen are going to have a war - excellent news !!

I am still very curious about whose house Rumple and Belle are living in - we don't know, do we? And the old man who says he is the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" - does anyone else think that he might actually be the Sorcerer? And if he isn't, will we ever meet the Sorcerer? Lots of good mysteries to be solved...

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode and watching Emma's growth. She is the savior - the hero of the story and we needed to see her powers progress and her accepting them. Elsa was great using her experience to stop Emma from making a horrible choice. The people around us can influence what path we will take in life. If you compare Emma's path to Regina's, Emma listened to Elsa while Regina listened to Rumple.

Like spotteddog, I am ready for a war between Rumple and the Snow Queen.
        Last edited by SteelyGal; 11-17-2014, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I'm glad we had two episodes because not much really happened in the first episode. It was cool to see how and why Elsa was trapped in the urn, and how Rumple got it.

Comment

This is an FYI directed specifically at the mods and admins:
            ABC officially considers "Smash the Mirror" to be two episodes - 4x08 ("Smash the Mirror, Part 1" [AKA the first hour of the episode as aired]) and 4x09 ("Smash the Mirror, Part 2" [AKA the second hour of the episode as aired]), and the title of this thread should probably be updated accordingly to reflect this.

Note: Proof of the above statement can be found by going to the official ABC website, which not only lists "Smash the Mirror" in two parts, but also features two separate streaming links for the episode's first and second halves (each of which has its own individual "Previously On", "title card", and credits sequences).

Comment

I enjoyed it- even the episodes I don't love as much as others, I find enjoyment in.
              Last edited by Resistance84; 11-18-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎