• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers: Infinty War Part 1 & 2

Part 1: May 2018
    Part 2: May 2019

YES

Comment

How does one beat that? I'm seriously asking. Isn't he basically a god if he possesses all of them?
      Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 10-29-2014, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
        How does one beat that? I'm seriously asking? Isn't he basically a god if he possesses all of them?
        It's been a long time since I read the Infinity Gauntlet but I remember there were many casualties of heroes in this.

Comment

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
            How does one beat that? I'm seriously asking. Isn't he basically a god if he possesses all of them?
            The Mjolnir will fly around the Earth, spinning backwards so that time is reversed allowing it to reach Thanos and hit him on the head before he had any of the stones. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
              The Mjolnir will fly around the Earth, spinning backwards so that time is reversed allowing it to reach Thanos and hit him on the head before he had any of the stones. The End.
              That is sooooooo 1978!

Comment

Take this with a grain of salt, according to Latino Review ...[SPOILER] The Sony deal went through and Spider-Man will make his appearance in Infinity War. Meaning Garfield is out and thus they'll be rebooting Spidey for a 2nd time.[/SPOILER]

There are other rumored spoilers for the other movies in the article:
                http://www.latino-review.com/news/ma...hor-and-spidey
                Last edited by darkphoenix21; 01-17-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Now theyre saying its an old rumor and that wont be happening. I think it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                    Now theyre saying its an old rumor and that wont be happening. I think it will.
                    I heard it on today's episode of AMC Movie Talk who quoted Latino Review... they stated that there are other sources claiming the same; though of course until we hear it from the horse's mouth its just another rumor.

Comment

Yeah i heard a TON of other sources stating the deal is pretty much done for him to be in it. Latino Review is pretty solid when it comes to that stuff too.

Comment

I hope it is true and they take the deal further and add some Spiderman villians to the Netflix shows *cough* Mysterio and Norman Osborn *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                          Yeah i heard a TON of other sources stating the deal is pretty much done for him to be in it. Latino Review is pretty solid when it comes to that stuff too.
                          Latino Review is hit and miss. They have had some big scoops, but sometimes you get stuff like the batman v Superman script that turned out to be a fake.

Comment

Yeah i agree but most of the time theyve broken news thats been right on the nose. If i remember correctly they broke the news that Brandon Routh was cast as Superman in Superman Returns. Theyre more reliable than other papers u know what i mean?

Comment

It's all about sources. There's a lot of misinformation out there. Even a trusted source can backstab you to save their own job. That's why getting confirmation is so key to good journalism. The negative to that, especially in the internet age, is that while you track down confirmation, someone else might scoop you.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎