Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Breaking Glass?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Breaking Glass?

What did you think?
    10 - So good it gave me the chills.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Like walking on broken glass.
    0%

I gave it a 7.

Most of all, I liked seeing Emma use her magic, and it was nice to see Mary Margaret do something besides worry about the baby.

I wasn't surprised by the episode's reveal that the SQ knew Emma when she was in foster care – as I suspected that she was either her social worker during that time or one of her foster mothers along the way. It looks like she was running some kind of halfway house of sorts, so I guess I wasn't that far off.

So, since they established that SQ was in fact in Storybrooke shortly after Emma arrived, the details of the deal she made with Rumple to escape the Curse and be placed in Emma's crosshairs in our world must be coming up. Can't wait to see what that reveals.
    Last edited by Aries83; 10-26-2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

At times, I found Regina’s droning on about how Emma ruined her life a bit tedious. But overall, I like this episode and was happy to see Emma not giving up on Regina. Emma has grown a lot since season one and fights harder to keep people in her life versus pushing them away.

Couple of thoughts; enjoyed Elizabeth Mitchell being a crazy, creepy villain. I definitely want to know more about how she needs the mirror. And, I think the girl with the star shape birthmark on her wrist will be back.
      Last edited by SteelyGal; 10-27-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

I liked the Regina/Emma scenes. And, note that Regina didn't call her Ms. Swan- first time ever?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎