No announcement yet.

The Flash (2018)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From CBR:

During the Warner Bros. panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego, the title of The Flash feature film was revealed, and it’s a callback to the DC Comics event story that ushered in the New 52 — Flashpoint.

Comment

Lets hope this leads to them finally finding a director for this movie. Althought I think it will be a loose adaptation of the comics' storyline. As well as it should be.

Comment

Flashpoint? Good grief.

Comment

How are they this stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
            How are they this stupid?
            But why?

It's like the Death of Superman. One can never milk it enough.

Comment

When your production has had multiple issues all along, why not make your characters solo introduction to the world, a completely convoluted alternate reality take that ends up totally revamping your whole universe you've been painstakingly "establishing" the whole time.

Comment

If Savitar shows up, I'm out.

So what's the Green Lantern movie going to be? Blackest Night? It makes about as much sense.
                Last edited by nate-dog1701d; 07-24-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HalJordan4184
                  When your production has had multiple issues all along, why not make your characters solo introduction to the world, a completely convoluted alternate reality take that ends up totally revamping your whole universe you've been painstakingly "establishing" the whole time.
                  Before Wonder Woman came out, I recall "rumors" about DC planning to retool their cinematic universe. I jokingly imagined a Crisis film, but Flashpoint would fit the bill. They even have all the key players, and Affleck and Cavill can sit it out.

Comment

Originally posted by HalJordan4184
                    Flashpoint wasn't suppose to be about Rebooting the universe. It was originally pitched as a cool alternate universe storyline before they get back to his own reality.

It wasn't until Jim Lee and Dan Didio thought about rebooting the entire DC Universe that Geoff Johns had to change the ending.

I think the movie would be closer to his original vision.

This is one of the most popular Flash stories. The other most memorable Flash moments also involve a Crisis or some kind, Flash of Two Worlds which created the DC Multiverse and Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                      If Savitar shows up, I'm out.

So what's the Green Lantern movie going to be? Blackest Night? It makes about as much sense.
                      Rebirth. It'll start with him dead.

Comment

Deadline has confirmed that Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman will be in Flashpoint.

https://batman-news.com/2017/09/20/r...in-flashpoint/

Comment

And probably Jason Momoa's Aquaman. And Ray Fisher's Cyborg. And Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                            And probably Jason Momoa's Aquaman. And Ray Fisher's Cyborg. And Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne Batman.
                            How fitting does the last one sound when we are talking about Flashpoint! Thomas Wayne? And the funny thing is that DC/WB didn't cast Morgan with that role in mind.

Comment

The script to Flashpoint has been turned in to the studio, so now they’re moving forward on locating their director.

https://batman-news.com/2017/09/26/f...still-ongoing/

Comment

They might (I stress the word) have finally found the directors for this movie:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎