No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Arkham?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
    This show just gets better and better with each passing week! I am enjoying Penguin's progress from low level goon to criminal mastermind. I'm also enjoying Bruce's progression to Batman, as he is beginning to develop his detective skills.
    I never thought they'd find a better penguin than Danny DeVito, but this dude is getting close! The man is twisted as **** but there's something almost likable about him, at least in that you feel sorry for him. And Carol Kane as his mom? Love her!

I'm kind of curious about how they'll progress with Bruce. The show would have to be on the air for a long time before he becomes Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by Stardelphia
      I'm kind of curious about how they'll progress with Bruce. The show would have to be on the air for a long time before he becomes Batman.
      Atleast 12 years because isn't Bruce in the comics usually 24 when he first starts.

But what if they do some believable time jumps between seasons just so he doesn't have to wait as long to put on the Suit.

The actor playing Bruce said one of the things he really wants to do is actually put on the suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
        Atleast 12 years because isn't Bruce in the comics usually 24 when he first starts.

But what if they do some believable time jumps between seasons just so he doesn't have to wait as long to put on the Suit.

The actor playing Bruce said one of the things he really wants to do is actually put on the suit.
        I'm not sure how old he is in the comics but in all the movies he seems to be well into his 30s. I mean Michael Keaton had to be nearly forty and there's no way Ben Affleck can play 23. I always got the impression that Bruce Wayne spent a good 15 or 20 years as a billionaire playboy before finally snapping and becoming Batman. Of course that in itself could set up some unique story lines that were never really explored, only implied after the fact.

Comment

Hello all,

Just joined here because there's a lot of shows covered here that I watch and enjoy so seems like a good place to be. I've been writing about these sorts of things for about 6 months now so I'm looking to find an online community to join.

As for Gotham, I don't think it's living up to the promise of the pilot episode and has descended into boring case of the week plots that don't tell us much about the characters. MOD EDIT
          Looking forward to interacting with you all.
          Last edited by Vergon6; 11-16-2014, 09:36 PM. Reason: Rule #1

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎