No announcement yet.

Best Premiere Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Premiere Episode

As of season 3, which premiere episode has been the best?

Season 1, Episode 1 "The Pilot"

Season 2, Episode 1 "City of Heroes"

Season 3, Episode 1 "The Calm"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personally I choose the pilot episode as the best. While I did enjoy the season 2 and 3 premieres, the pilot episode had a impact with me. Since they had a bigger budget, it felt the most "movie-like". It's been interesting to see how things have evolved since the pilot and how all the character's have grown since then. The character growth is probably the reason why this show resonates with so many fans.

"City of Heroes" would have to be my second pick. It's not that I didn't like "The Calm", but up until the end it was a little underwhelming for me. The new Count Vertigo was a little underdeveloped and I hated that we didn't get more of Sara before the end.

Anyway that's just how I feel, and I wanted to know what everyone else thought!

@Mods: Can I get a poll added to this thread? I meant to create one when I posted it but wifi glitches out on me as I was posting. I had to repost and forgot to click "create a poll" the second time.

Poll options:
    Season 1: The Pilot
    Season 2: City of Heroes
    Season 3: The Calm

Comment

I would definitely say that City of Heroes was the best. It wasn't crowded like the Pilot and it wasn't as disjointed as The Calm.

Comment

I think all three are pretty good, but I'd probably have to go with "City of Heroes" as the best.

Comment

Very close between The Calm and the Pilot, though I think I would just edge it to the Pilot.

Comment

The Pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
              The Pilot.
              Yes, definitely the Pilot! I loved how it showed Oliver's difficulties in re-adjusting to his old life, and it also managed to convey the major conflicts/themes that would dominate the season as a whole.

Comment

City of Heroes was my favorite, then The Pilot, then Season 4's premiere, then The Calm

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎