No announcement yet.

Futuristic bow?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futuristic bow?

Looks like Oliver acquired some sort of a hi-tech bow that can expand and contract on command. You can see it during the scene where he walks into the restaurant for his date with Felicity.

Not sure what to think about this. Arrow seemed grounded in reality (for the most part) until now but it appears that the show may be moving away from that.

Yeah it is going to take some getting used to but it makes sense because now he doesn't actually have to constantly hold the bow in his hand.

Comment

Going by those DC animated shorts I saw a month or two back... Knight Bow!

Seriously though, I imagine it's something that'll be explained in the season 2.5 comic and probably brought up at some point on the show, maybe.

Comment

I didn't like that pocket bow thing (or the suit under Arrow's outfit - it works in the comics, but not necessary in the real life show). Hope we are not going to see it too often.

Comment

there nothing wrong with the collapse bow........it just a high tech bow. It still realistic

Comment

Yeah I thought it was awesome and still felt pretty realistic. To me it makes sense for him to upgrade to something more high tech like that, especially sense "Arrow" is even more well known around the city these days, plus you would think he would constantly be trying to improve. To be able quickly conceal his bow like that seems smart. Can't wait to see what other new toys he'll have this season.

Comment

A collapsable bow OK, but the thing collapses to near nothing... Arrow is based on comics so although it's not really that realistic I'll let them roll with it. There was a scene cut between him in costume and him in suit, he might have stopped and changed clothes so I'll buy that without much trouble.

Comment

well if he has a new bow.......he should get some new trick arrow plus a new suit at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Thailog
                  Arrow seemed grounded in reality (for the most part) until now but it appears that the show may be moving away from that.
                  After the first season, there seems to be this grounded aspect still, but a more heightened sense of a grounded "reality". The Mirakuru serum, the particle accelerator that turned Barry Allen and now Ollie's new toy, but those are some things that I think Arrow needed to really spread the show's wings.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎