No announcement yet.

Suicide Squad (2016)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
    I just don't see it with Eisenberg. I just don't see it.
    You don't see him being a behind the scene's figure? Maybe funding Waller's project's?

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
      You don't see him being a behind the scene's figure? Maybe funding Waller's project's?
      No, I don't see him as Luthor.

Comment

Well, there's no reason for your mind to be changed at this point given that we have not seen any material yet.

Comment

This is a rumor currently but multiple sites are reporting that Jared Leto is in talks to play the Joker in Suicide Squad.

Comment

Leto is a hot commodity these days. Kudos to them if they landed him.

Comment

Nice, I think Leto would do a good job...

... I am even more pumped that if the Joker is in S.S. then its quite possible they are adapting the excellent "Assault On Arkham" animated feature.

I think it would be a great movie, plus a small look at the new Joker but as a side or cameo almost. Then he is introduced slowly and people can get used to him (and the idea of a new Joker that isn't Ledger's) before he is used extensively in the DCCU.

Glad to see Mr. J is seemingly in their near future plans. DC will need all the big guns to catch up to the MCU.

Comment

I'm trying not to get too excited about this rumor until it's confirmed but it's not working, I'm f-inf pumped! Leto would be a huge get and having him take on the Joker is too good to be true. If they do any type of adaptation to Assault on Arkham for Suicide Squad I'll lose my mind

Comment

Margot Robbie to play Harley Quinn in David Ayer's Suicide Squad movie; this will be the first time the character has been on the big screen.

Collider says Margot Robbie will play Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad.

Comment

Woohoo! Great casting! Suicide Squad is looking like it will be amazing and WB is going all out!

Comment

She looks great but, its still rumor just like Jared Leto playing Joker. Its too early to tell. I mean look what happened at Marvel. I'll believe it when I see it...meaning when the WB comes out that Robbie is actually in movie and she is Harley Quinn.

Comment

Why does everybody love Margot Robbie?

Comment

She looks the part and is an up and coming, talented actress ... I don't know, whats not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                            Why does everybody love Margot Robbie?
                            Comments section: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVy5P9WwFw

I don't know enough about Robbie. She seems to have the look and she seems to have the energy needed.

I like it when Harley is cute and playful, though, which probably goes against any kind of realistic approach they plan to take with the film. I don't like the hyper-violent and over sexualized version as much. There are plenty of other comic book characters who are T&A based, and I don't need it proven to me that she's a badass. Her crush on the Joker is more interesting to me when it's child-like, denying that his insanity is truly evil by recessing to a level of maturity that allows her to stay ignorant. She's much less interesting when she's a sorority character out of a horror movie.
                            Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 11-11-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                              Comments section: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVy5P9WwFw
                              I like it when Harley is cute and playful, though, which probably goes against any kind of realistic approach they plan to take with the film. I don't like the hyper-violent and over sexualized version as much. There are plenty of other comic book characters who are T&A based, and I don't need it proven to me that she's a badass. Her crush on the Joker is more interesting to me when it's child-like, denying that his insanity is truly evil by recessing to a level of maturity that allows her to stay ignorant. She's much less interesting when she's a sorority character out of a horror movie.
                              Agree 100%! Well said, B.G. That is the HQ I hope to see and have always preferred.

I think you nailed it with the energy comment in regard to Margot too. That is another reason for the excitement for Robbie, she looks to be able to nail down the "manic" personality of Quinn.
                              Last edited by The Krypton Knight; 11-11-2014, 08:50 AM.

Comment

“Terminator: Genesys” star Jai Courtney is in talks for a major role in Warner Bros.’ “Suicide Squad” that could prove to be Batman villain Deadshot, sources tell Variety. Tom Hardy, Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are also in various stages of discussions to join the super-villainous movie, which is being written and directed […]

Variety is reporting that Jai Courtney is Deadshot, Tom Hardy is Rick Flagg, and they don't know who Will Smith is but they are saying Captain Boomerang.

I would like it if Will Smith played Black Manta instead of Digger Harkness. I don't want Jai Courtney to play Deadshot, I don't know any movies he was in but most that do say he was terrible in all of those movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎