Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just watched the trailer and I'm looking forward to watching this. I haven't been able to watch Arrow this season (I'll catch up by watching it on Netflix or Hulu Plus) I had no idea this was a spin off. Too bad Smallville isn't on anymore, it would be great to see Tom Welling guest on both shows as Superman. I'm so glad to see these new superhero shows on TV like Arrow, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham and Flash.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    That was AWESOME!!!

I loved Oliver coming in to inspire Barry to become a hero. And then giving Barry the idea for his name. It's going to be a great addition to this universe.
    This trailer left me speechless. I can't wait.

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    I cant get enough of the trailer. This is the most excited I have been for a show since Smallville. I love Arrow but I have a very strong feeling that this will be the show that will put The CW on the map as a bigger network.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    The biggest response I've gotten so far to the Flash (and even the trailer) is exactly what you said - it's a Smallville vibe. But in a good way, I think/I hope. As well as Arrow does, especially combined with Supernatural, I think Flash might do even better.

Quote Originally Posted by KSiteTV View Post
    The biggest response I've gotten so far to the Flash (and even the trailer) is exactly what you said - it's a Smallville vibe. But in a good way, I think/I hope. As well as Arrow does, especially combined with Supernatural, I think Flash might do even better.
    I definitely agree. I think it will do even better and give Tuesdays the best ratings since GG & Smallville were combined. This show may very well be the push CW needs to become the network they shouldve been since the very beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by maasaloo View Post
    Now THAT looks cool.

No so sure about Gotham at this stage.

Is there any word who directed the Flash pilot? Is it David Nutter who did the SV pilot? When I watch the trailer it feels like something he directed and thats not a bad thing.

Ok just looked it up. David Nutter did direct The Flash pilot. Hes one of the best directors to get if u want your show to succeed. He directed the pilots of Smallville, Arrow, Supernatural and the Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose ep of X-Files. My favorite ep! My faith in The Flash, which was already big, just skyrocketed to massive!
    Last edited by Austin 3:16; 05-28-2014 at 05:53 PM.

New In Town
    Eeek! I am so excited for this show, can't wait!

Banned

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar

S.T.A.R. Labs Team video.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar

Friendzone Interview Trailer.

I watched the extended trailer last night, I really liked what I saw. I like how they're giving Barry the "lighter" demeanor, though his mother was murdered, he doesn't carry it around like a burden. I always liked that the Flash had that quirky, funny way about him and it's nice to see that didn't change here either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12