No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dekabreak1000
    ome of the FanExpoVan Q&A recap with Jennifer: - She was asked which OUAT villain she would like to play, but can't answer "there is a reason for that".
    - A young boy asked her out.
    - "Zac Efron is my hero."
    - Jennifer said that she loved how Emma really grew from her friendship with Elsa.

What if some how the dark one takes over Emma's body would explain why she can't answer the question cause the way the question is phrased its a current villain
    I think Emma becoming the Dark One is a possibility. I just hope that doesn't mean Rumple is dead. I really enjoy Robert Carlyle as Rumple and would not be happy if he left the show.

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    Question: If Once Upon a Time’s Cruella and Ursula fell through the portal at the same time as Maleficent’s baby, why didn’t they take care of her? Will we see what happened to them right after they went through? —Larry
    Ausiello: Those questions — as well as the matter of Lily proceeding to age a couple decades while Cruella and Ursula didn’t — will be answered at the beginning of the winningly titled April 19 episode, “Sympathy for the De Vil.”

http://tvline.com/2015/04/08/greys-a...oilers-death/#
    Thank goodness - I definitely would like to know why.

Comment

• I was just looking up what episode "Sympathy of De Vil" was and didn't know it was a play on words for a Rolling Stones song title...cool
      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 04-09-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Are Once Upon a Time‘s Emma and Killian/Hook listed anywhere on TVLine’s May Sweeps Scorecard? –Bridget
        Bound as I am by the strict rules of May Sweeps Scorecard Intel Gathering, I can only tell you this: Once has an entry in four, possibly five, of the categories.

We’ve not had many spoilers for Once Upon a Time‘s Rumbelle recently. Is there anything that Adam and Eddy are willing to spill? Will we see them in the Dark Castle again? Will we see the chipped cup again? –Betsy
        As I do, I hand-delivered your question to the Once creators, and Adam Horowitz confirmed that while there will be no revisiting of the Dark Castle during this last stretch of episodes, “The chipped cup does come back.”

http://tvline.com/2015/04/10/once-up...eps-spoilers/#

Comment

• Once Upon a Time

Posted April 30 2015 — 6:49 PM EDT
          The Once Upon a Time season finale is gearing up to potentially be a joyous and devastating occasion. To prep for the upcoming season-ender, EW put executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis in the Hot Seat, where they revealed there will be a wedding and death(s). Because this is a special finale edition of Hot Seat, the OUAT bosses had the option of answering your questions from Twitter with “Yes,” “No,” “Can’t say” or “Next season.” Get the scoop below:
          Is there a way to balance out Emma’s (Jennifer Morrison) light and Lily’s (Agnes Bruckner) dark and reverse what happened?
          ADAM HOROWITZ:
          Next season.
          Does Lily possess magic?
          EDWARD KITSIS:
          Can’t say.
          Will the topic of Lily’s father be brought up?
          HOROWITZ:
          Yes.
          Will Emma and the Charmings (Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin) work out their issues?
          KITSIS:
          Keep watching.
          Will Killian (Colin O’Donoghue) play a role in bringing Emma back from the darkness?
          HOROWITZ:
          Who says she’s being brought back from the darkness?
          KITSIS: But he will play a role in her life.
          Will Page 23 be featured?
          HOROWITZ:
          Yes.
          Will we find out the identity of the Sorcerer?
          KITSIS:
          Yes.
          Is there a chance of seeing a new Dark One?
          HOROWITZ:
          Can’t say.
          KITSIS: There’s always a chance.
          Is next season’s villain someone we already know on the show?
          KITSIS:
          Can’t say.
          If the Author (Patrick Fischler) is able to rewrite stories, might we see an alternate timeline?
          KITSIS:
          Can’t say.
          Will there be another time jump?
          KITSIS:
          This season, no.
          HOROWITZ: Never say never in the future.
          KITSIS: I would say next season probably.
          Any chance of seeing a true love’s kiss in the finale?
          HOROWITZ: There’s some kissing action coming.
          Will there be nuptials for any of our couples soon?
          KITSIS:
          There will be a wedding in the finale. Whether it goes through or not, you’ll have to watch.
          Any chance of incorporating an LGBT character?
          KITSIS:
          Always a chance.
          Will we see more of Regina (Lana Parrilla) and Emma working together?
          HOROWITZ:
          Yes.
          Will we see the sister relationship between Zelena (Rebecca Mader) and Regina further explored?
          KITSIS:
          Absolutely.
          Will Regina get pregnant someday?
          KITSIS:
          Can’t say.
          Will Cruella (Victoria Smurfit) and/or Ursula (Merrin Dungey) return in the finale?
          KITSIS:
          Nope.
          Will we ever learn anything about Rumple’s (Robert Carlyle) mother?
          HOROWITZ:
          Someday.
          Any chance of seeing a darker Belle (Emilie de Ravin)?
          HOROWITZ:
          Not this year.
          KITSIS: We saw her as Lacey and boy did people have opinions on that.
          Does Belle really love Will (Michael Socha)?
          KITSIS: I
          would say that’s a rebound. Even fairy tale characters have rebounds, people.
          Might Belle’s mom (Frances O’Connor) have a connection to an Author?
          HOROWITZ:
          Belle’s mom is a character that we love and we’re not seeing more of this year, but never say never. We’d love to revisit her.
          KITSIS: But as far as her with an Author, I don’t know.
          HOROWITZ: Not this year and not this Author.
          Will Belle confront Regina for taking her heart?
          KITSIS:
          Next season.
          Will we finally learn why Will is in Storybrooke?
          HOROWITZ:
          Not immediately.
          Will we find out who Killian’s parents are?
          HOROWITZ:
          Someday, yes.
          Will we ever find out how August (Eion Bailey) knew about Neal (Michael Raymond-James)?
          HOROWITZ:
          I sure hope so. I feel like we’ve hinted at it in an indirect way, but we’ll probably get more explicit about it down the line.
          Will anyone die (either temporarily or permanently) in the season 4 finale?
          KITSIS:
          Both. Yeah. Decipher that one!
          Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Comment

• http://tvline.com/2015/05/01/once-up...-zelena-baby/#

TVLINE | Are we going to get more reaction from Robin Hood, to Zelena’s masquerade and pregnancy? I was surprised that he wasn’t more affronted by what was foisted upon him, and instead was all, “I cahn’t leave her here”?
            ADAM HOROWITZ | He didn’t seem affronted? I guess we cut out pretty fast….
            EDDY KITSIS | We are going to get into his reaction and give it a proper “What just happened?!” scene in this week’s episode.
            HOROWITZ | There’s a pretty extensive scene at the beginning, where we get his reaction.
            KITSIS He and Regina have a pretty lengthy talk about it.

TVLINE | In an ideal world, do you commit a whole episode to a drawn-out court trial about the custody ramifications for a baby conceived in such a way?
            HOROWITZ | Custody is discussed!

TVLINE | What role will this week’s Cora/Regina flashbacks play?
            KITSIS | Cora is back to help Regina figure out who her own worst enemy is.

TVLINE | I see the Sheriff of Nottingham among the guest stars roster. Does Robin appear in the flashbacks as well?
            KITSIS | We will definitely be seeing the world of Nottingham….
            HOROWITZ | Some Sherwood Forest action is on its way.

TVLINE | Has Emma effectively tempered down Lily’s bloodthirst, or will meeting her mother, Maleficent, charge Lily back up?
            KITSIS | Lily is going to get charged back up a bit. We’re going to get a little more insight into her and how she feels about herself.

TVLINE | So even though Emma spared her life, she’s still gunning for the Charmings?
            KITSIS | Anger doesn’t go away in one night.
            HOROWITZ | Lily has spent many years dealing with the anger of what Snow and Charming did to her, so it’s going to take her a bit to either get over it or embrace [vengeance].
            KITSIS | Just because she and Emma had a nice scene on the highway doesn’t mean that it’s over.

TVLINE | One might think that having spared Lily, Emma has stepped off of the dark path she was on. Or is that not the case?
            KITSIS | Emma is definitely tested on this road of darkness, and where she ends up is going to be up in the air for the next three episodes. But she has a strong heart, so it’s going to take more than just a woman holding a gun to her kid’s head to turn her.

TVLINE | Is there anything left to agitate Emma over these next three hours…?
            KITSIS | There’s always stuff to agitate Emma.

TVLINE | What is Isaac’s agenda anymore? If you awarded him free reign, what would he do right now?
            KITSIS | We are going to answer that question, visually, in the finale (airing May 10).

TVLINE | Does he miss being the Author?
            KITSIS |How he feels about being the Author and what kind of Author he’d like to be gets answered in the first act of the finale.

TVLINE | What are we to make of the look Belle gave us as Rumple walked away after restoring her heart?
            HOROWITZ | Ahhh, what a look that was….
            KITSIS | That look said to me she isn’t over him. But that doesn’t mean she’s ready to forgive him, either. That’s the thing about that man and why he told us he’s a difficult man to love. Because just when we’re ready to hate him, he does something completely selfless like get your heart back and then not ask for anything in return — and does not kill your new boyfriend.
            HOROWITZ | I’ll just say that I loved that moment that you pointed out. Emilie [De Ravin] was just wonderful the way she played that. Without any dialogue, what she said about how she feels I thought was beautiful.

TVLINE | That entire scene was very romantic, I thought. How beyond restoring her heart, Rumple entrusted it to Will, acknowledging his own unworthiness.
            HOROWITZ | There has been a nobility in all the crazy, horrible things he has done, and that’s been one of the contradictions at the heart of Rumple from the beginning, that we love exploring. Belle is completely aware of that and tuned into it, and that’s what you saw in that scene — she could see that the “difficult to love” man who has done terrible things is also an honorable, beautiful man as well. She’s torn up by that as much as he’s torn up himself.

TVLINE | Can you promise in these final three hours any similarly grandly romantic scenes between any characters?
            KITSIS | I would say that we probably have at least two more. And a third one is romantic in its own way.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-01-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎