New In Town

If Colin Salmon is on 24...

The actor of Walter is in 24...What if Walter dies in the next episode or the finale?

It's something I've never considered but watching 24 made me think.

Posting Pro
    Wouldn't make a difference and showing him die would only be a waste of screen time. He isn't really a part of the series currently and we've only seen him a handful of times in single scenes this season and with Moira gone he's got no reason to be around.

The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Just a reminder: When you make a thread it's better to say more than "I just noticed something..." make it clear what the thread is about. Thanks!

Posting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenmunkey View Post
    The actor of Walter is in 24...What if Walter dies in the next episode or the finale?

It's something I've never considered but watching 24 made me think.
    It's a possibility, especially if the general he's playing on the new 24 series is a regular. But I doubt it'll be done on-screen. If he does die, it will probably be mentioned. One of the producers has intimated that Malcolm will have a recurring role in Thea's life, giving some credence to Manu's tease about Malcolm being in Season 3 in some capacity. Considering she'll have, for lack of a better term, a father figure permanently or semi-permanently in her life, I doubt Walter will play much of a role. His part in the Arrow was already severely reduced thanks to the aftermath of his kidnapping. With QC now all but extinct and Moira dead, his only role would be as a paternal figure for Thea. And quite frankly, Malcolm wouldn't be accepting of that. So if he showed up in that capacity in any fashion next season, or even again this season, I'd expect him to gain a trio of black arrows in his chest.

24 is only 12 episodes this season plus Colin is not a regular at the moment so I see no issue at all with him on both shows.

Forum Regular
    24 will be long over before the new season of Arrow starts.

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by acer15 View Post
    24 will be long over before the new season of Arrow starts.
    I think Colin Salmon has just been cast in a new BBC show. Not sure what it is called though.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    I think Colin Salmon has just been cast in a new BBC show. Not sure what it is called though.
    I just looked it up it is called Some Girls.