No announcement yet.

Sara's Old Friend

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara's Old Friend

So who you think or want her to be referencing?

Personally I'd like to see Richard Dragon or Wildcat.

Both have a history of training vigilante heroes, Wildcat specifically helped to train Black Canary and Richard Dragon has a connection to Bronze Tiger, Shiva and Nanda Parbat. He's trained Conner Hawke and Huntress and he can be someone who could help Sara find peace because he's a wise old Shaolin Monk type of character.

Originally posted by 8th Soldier of Victory
    So who you think or want her to be referencing?

Personally I'd like to see Richard Dragon or Wildcat.

Both have a history of training vigilante heroes, Wildcat specifically helped to train Black Canary and Richard Dragon has a connection to Bronze Tiger, Shiva and Nanda Parbat. He's trained Conner Hawke and Huntress and he can be someone who could help Sara find peace because he's a wise old Shaolin Monk type of character.
    It's Nyssa. We will see her at least one more time.

Comment

I guess it's possible for them to bring in a new character, but it will more then likely be Nyssa, since she has been on the show before.

Out of your two choices, I would like it to be Wild Cat.

Comment

Nyssa

Comment

I'd like to see those characters, but I would rather it be Nyssa as I don't want anymore characters to distract us from the main action that's already being set up

Comment

Originally posted by Majin Wilson
            Nyssa
            This also after "Heir to the Demon" they have said that Katrina Law will return later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkenmunkey
              It's Nyssa. We will see her at least one more time.
              yeah i think your right and even Greenarrowtv said in the spoilers section of their website that Nyssa would be returning and the way Sara said it just immediately popped in my head that Sara was going to go see Nyssa again!

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                This also after "Heir to the Demon" they have said that Katrina Law will return later in the season.
                yeah the producers of Arrow said it also in an interview somewhere so i think it will be Nyssa

Comment

I know its hard, but since wqe already know she was part of "The League of Shadow", and we know this is a TV serie (so they will not follow the correct timeline in the DC Universe)...I would love to see a twist like, her old friend is Jason Todd who was brought back to life by Ra´s Al Ghul using the Mirakuru, son now we will have the Red Hood in the serie...thats a nice character, since he can move between hero and villain.

Comment

Originally posted by S.Grundy
                    I know its hard, but since wqe already know she was part of "The League of Shadow", and we know this is a TV serie (so they will not follow the correct timeline in the DC Universe)...I would love to see a twist like, her old friend is Jason Todd who was brought back to life by Ra´s Al Ghul using the Mirakuru, son now we will have the Red Hood in the serie...thats a nice character, since he can move between hero and villain.
                    That sounds way too complicated

Comment

would be sweet if it was actually ra's himself

Comment

It now says on the main website that it was Nyssa that Sara went to. Nyssa will be back in the finale with the League of Assassins to fight Slade and his gang.

Comment

where did you see that quark

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Strong
                            Not sure how to post a link but it is on the GreenArrowTV home page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Strong
                              Here is a link that shows Nyssa in the Finale.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎