Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finale Predictions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure it said Dig would be against Amanda in the Finale? So who knows if he will be around to help Oliver in the final battle. Sara dying to me makes perfect sense for the whole "Laurel becomes Canary arc" but the question is will Nyssa let her die? Or will she fake death like Malcolm did? I mean we still don't know how he survived *Unless he explains all to Thea*

Poor Roy...I mean they said he would go through his own island experience and boy has he I mean being juiced up on Mirakuru...Lying on that bed, Lying on that bed and Lying on that bed? I mean really... It says Thea goes to him in the finale so will he finally be off that bed? I mean I hope he is in season 3 otherwise he seems kind of wasted.

This whole Felicity works for Slade thing seems too random I mean she met Ollie in season 1 and is in love with him. I mean why would she wait so long to make her move? It seems random that she wouldn't have done something by now? He slept with Isabel and we all saw how she was then, it seems a bit random that she hasn't let him give himself over to Slade or even tampered with his weapons or something?

Comment

Originally posted by braxior
      I'm sure it said Dig would be against Amanda in the Finale? So who knows if he will be around to help Oliver in the final battle. Sara dying to me makes perfect sense for the whole "Laurel becomes Canary arc" but the question is will Nyssa let her die? Or will she fake death like Malcolm did? I mean we still don't know how he survived *Unless he explains all to Thea*

Poor Roy...I mean they said he would go through his own island experience and boy has he I mean being juiced up on Mirakuru...Lying on that bed, Lying on that bed and Lying on that bed? I mean really... It says Thea goes to him in the finale so will he finally be off that bed? I mean I hope he is in season 3 otherwise he seems kind of wasted.

This whole Felicity works for Slade thing seems too random I mean she met Ollie in season 1 and is in love with him. I mean why would she wait so long to make her move? It seems random that she wouldn't have done something by now? He slept with Isabel and we all saw how she was then, it seems a bit random that she hasn't let him give himself over to Slade or even tampered with his weapons or something?
      Did Isabel immediately get control of QC, get Oliver to put her in charge due to his tendency towards absentness? Did Slade immediately confront Oliver? Has Malcolm Merlyn confronted Oliver yet? Exactly where in this show has the main villain and their agents ever acted without giving serious thought? Without planning for every contingency?

I'm not saying Felicity is Slade's ally completely. I would be very surprised if she had been in Season 1. But there is a five month period in between The Undertaking and Season 2. If fan speculation is correct and Anthony Ivo was, in fact, Felicity's father, than Slade could have done exactly what Ivo did to him and turned Felicity against Oliver. As for why Felicity is the target of such speculation? I can't speak for everyone else, but on a television show where pretty much everyone has some kind of darkness inside them, I am immediately suspicious of the seemingly innocent character. That's why I admitted there was some credence, even if I didn't like it, to the possibility of Sara working for Slade back when that was speculated. When I watched the second season of 24, I suspected the seemingly innocent bride-to-be because she was too sweet, too innocent. One thing that watching years of television and film has granted me is the knowledge that the seemingly innocent characters are the most dangerous ones.

As for why Felicity wouldn't have let him turn himself over to Slade or tampered with his equipment.... Slade clearly has an agenda, and he wants Oliver to feel 'true despair'. For one reason or another, he has decided that is not yet occurred, since he let Oliver live in "Seeing Red". That explains the 'not letting him turn himself over to Slade' bit. Tampering with Oliver's equipment would have become noticable to a paranoid archer (and Oliver is still that), and Felicity is very intelligent. I also think that if she is working for Slade, it's not out of her own free will. I suspect it's under duress. Why else would she agree that Oliver needs to kill him? It would free her from whatever leverage.

I think a betrayal from Felicity is coming. The only question is, has she betrayed Oliver willingly, or has she been coerced?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.
        Hey, just wondering who everyone thinks will be kidnapped in the finale, the synopsis says its someone close to Oliver's heart? my guess is its laurel but i really really hope it isn't. Far too predictable and boring.
        When i read your post, the first thing that comes to mind, for me, is Thea. Maybe she won't want to go along with Malcolm, and he would kidnap her.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk777
          When i read your post, the first thing that comes to mind, for me, is Thea. Maybe she won't want to go along with Malcolm, and he would kidnap her.
          Oliver's kid?

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk777
            Do you mean Malcolm kidnapping Thea? Because Carter was, I believe, talking about the episode summary for the finale referring to Slade kidnapping another person close to Oliver's heart.

Comment

So, been thinking over what we now know.

Let's see: scratch off Blood from the list of baddies, and it looks like Ravager's gonna face a Nyssa/Canary team-up in the finale, plus one LOA member standing by. Oh, dear.... well, can't say she doesn't deserve it.

If Malcolm is involved in the final fight with the Mirakuru Army, I'm guessing Thea's call to Roy is to get help for Dear Dad, and once he's ready, he helps Team Arrow and the LOA take down Slade and get rid of the threat to his daughter. I would also guess he saves Nyssa and gets Ra's off his back that way. As for how he handles possibly being a public figure again, I stand by my belief he could try and push the whole Undertaking on Slade, saying he was also working under duress. The only people who could actually claim otherwise are Tommy and Moira, both of them dead. And how were the cops who came to arrest Malcolm killed? Ah, with a sword.... So he could try and do that. Whether he does or not, we'll find out in Season 3.

So, the clock tower is a temporary base. Anyone hoping to see it be the permanent new BOE for Team Arrow?

I saw Laurel fighting another Mirakuru Soldier, but I might be wrong about where she was fighting him. It looked like the lair under Verdant...

Hmm..... I think Oliver will choose to use the cure on Slade, but someone else will kill him permanently.

Waller gonna be on the run from the SS, methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                If Malcolm is involved in the final fight with the Mirakuru Army, I'm guessing Thea's call to Roy is to get help for Dear Dad, and once he's ready, he helps Team Arrow and the LOA take down Slade and get rid of the threat to his daughter. I would also guess he saves Nyssa and gets Ra's off his back that way. As for how he handles possibly being a public figure again, I stand by my belief he could try and push the whole Undertaking on Slade, saying he was also working under duress. The only people who could actually claim otherwise are Tommy and Moira, both of them dead. And how were the cops who came to arrest Malcolm killed? Ah, with a sword.... So he could try and do that. Whether he does or not, we'll find out in Season 3.

So, the clock tower is a temporary base. Anyone hoping to see it be the permanent new BOE for Team Arrow?

I saw Laurel fighting another Mirakuru Soldier, but I might be wrong about where she was fighting him. It looked like the lair under Verdant...

Hmm..... I think Oliver will choose to use the cure on Slade, but someone else will kill him permanently.

Waller gonna be on the run from the SS, methinks.

If Thea does call Roy and get's an answer form him, that's something I'll most likely be rather frustrated at. There is no reason for him to currently have his phone on him as went on a rampage in the foundry, then went MIA, back on a general rampage and then sedated in the foundry and now moved as well. To me it would be a bit far fetched for him to have his phone on him at this stage.
                As for Malcolm potentially saving Nyssa, it's certainly a possibility but I more see him having an uneasy team up with Oliver rather then bumping into Nyssa/Sara. He has more of a reason to team up with Oliver as he wants to protect Thea just like Oliver, he's also bound to know that Slade kidnapped her at some stage as well. Add on to that the fact it would be great to see 2 archer's going up against Slade it would be good.

Clocktower being used as a base would feel a bit like a rip off to me from Smallville when they used "Watchtower" as a base of operations. With that being said, it could also be looked at as a prelude to the official watchtower being created with a Justice Society/League later on.

Where did you see Laurel fighting a Mirakuru soldier as I haven't see anything like that at all be released.

I agree with Oliver curing Slade, though as much as I want it to happen I don't think that he will be killed off. I wouldn't be surprised if Waller gets her claws into him and recruits him after Oliver defeats him.

Comment

@Lipzo : I agree, I hope Slade won't be killed off. I would be so predictable and it would be a such waste because there's so many untold stories about Slade. Hope Slade will end up on Suicide Squad with Deadshot! About Amanda's super drone, I think someone will stop her. I mean Starling City is already in a very bad place and it can't be entirely destroyed!

And I saw Laurel fighting a mirakuru soldier, in the same place where Slade is calling someone on the phone. This confirms that Laurel will be kidnapped by Slade. And we clearly see Felicity kidnapped by psycho Isabel.

Comment

@Lipzo: the extended trailer for the finale shows Laurel fighting a Mirakuru Soldier on her own.

@Clois: where was Felicity being kidnapped by Isabel? I guess I missed that bit.

Comment

Do you mean Malcolm kidnapping Thea? Because Carter was, I believe, talking about the episode summary for the finale referring to Slade kidnapping another person close to Oliver's heart.
                      Sorry, I'm ignorant of things like episode summary and interviews. I'm really only thinking about what I have seen in the show itself so far.

Comment

@Clois: where was Felicity being kidnapped by Isabel? I guess I missed that bit.
                        Just look at the screencaps on the website (Craig's of course), there's a screencap you can see a frightened Felicity and if you look at the background, it happens on Queen Consolidated.... where is... Isabel.

Comment

Roy get's a gift from Barry that just happens to be red in the finale lel .

Comment

Originally posted by cloisornothing
                            Yes, Marc Guggenheim said something will happen to Olicity that some fans might like, and other won't like. Seems very likely that Felicity betrayal might happen. And it might be a huge shock, honestly.

Another point, why would Manu Bennett saying something about season 3 if he's not involved on season 3? That wouldn't make any sense!

But I agree about parenthood theme, and I think that Thea might give Oliver a second chance when she'll see Malcolm's true colors. And the summary of "Unthinkable" seems to indicate, she's gonna need Roy's help.
                            In the Felicity front, the whole speculation about betrayal is interesting but it would be an huge shock because it would de totally out of the blue. Most likely is that they part ways (for a little while?) because they disagree on how to deal with Slade in the end. The too kill or not to kill plot. Unless that is a red herring. But it would be poetic if the person that has to die is Slade because that means no salvation for Oliver.

Would love to see Slade coming back. The trouble with Arrow is that a i like the villains so much i want to see them defeated but no gone.

Comment

Originally posted by lit
                              In the Felicity front, the whole speculation about betrayal is interesting but it would be an huge shock because it would de totally out of the blue.
                              I think there's still a slim chance we could see some form of betrayal. If Felicity is Ivo's daughter and knew about his search for a cure for her mother, then Slade is connected to that information. The question is what is what Slade is holding over Felicity's head to get her to cooperate? Or what is driving Felicity to be so desperate to find her father's miracle drug? She wants Slade dead. She wants Oliver alive. Maybe Slade promised he would spare Oliver's life if she helped. Maybe she realized that was not going to happen and now wants nothing more than to see it end. And she wants Slade dead before he reveals that she knew his objective.

Comment

Felicity's mother is a cocktail waitress in Vegas which thankfully I think debunks the Ivo is her dad theory since the woman Ivo called was clearly out of it and I don't think could hold down a job like that. So no reason for Felicity to be searching for the mirakuru or a cure. I don't think there has been any kind of hint that suggests that Felicity isn't one hundred percent loyal to Oliver. Yes, her phone is bugged and probably the cave too, that's an oversight, but then Felicity is the computer expert and not exactly up on spy craft and bugging techniques.

Just look at the screencaps on the website (Craig's of course), there's a screencap you can see a frightened Felicity and if you look at the background, it happens on Queen Consolidated.... where is... Isabel.
                                Don't know about Isabel but there is a picture of Slade holding his blade to Felicity's neck. Looks to me like she's been taken. Maybe Laurel too since there is also a screenshot of Laurel being held by one of Slade's goons.
                                Last edited by BkWurm1; 05-09-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎