0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Oh baby that was bad.
    0%

I gave it a 7. I enjoyed it a lot more than last week, but found the seance/summoning angle kinda cheesy.

Loved the OQ scenes.

Now, I'm wondering if Cora became pregnant after she got with Leopold? I felt like she wasn't lying to him when she admitted that there was no child [with the gardener].

I still can't figure out why Snow and David's child has anything to do with all of it, but I guess we'll see soon enough.
    Last edited by Aries83; 04-20-2014, 06:23 PM.

Comment

a couple things if the baby is not rumples then how was zelena born with so much power and 2 if true loves kiss can break any curse and hooks lips are cursed if he truly loves emma would the curse actually work

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
        if the baby is not rumples then how was zelena born with so much power
        Maybe it has something to do with being the firstborn child? Sorta like how some people believe birth order affects personality.

if true loves kiss can break any curse and hooks lips are cursed if he truly loves emma would the curse actually work
        Technically, you could say that she and Henry were living under the influence of Regina's magic in NYC, so maybe that's why his kiss didn't work at that time?

The thing I dislike most about "true love's kiss" is that it seems so set in stone, as if to say that two people could never "learn" to truly love each other over time (or that they never will because it wasn't "love at first sight").

But yeah, I think you're right, dekabreak1000: If the curse is supposed to work because he loves her, then it should also fail to work because he does...
        Last edited by Aries83; 04-21-2014, 12:40 AM.

Comment

This episode better explains Cora’s hatred of Eva and her desire to see her dead. Now, her first born wants the younger Eva dead and is willing to do whatever it takes to go back in time to do it.

Even though Eva wasn’t portrayed in the best light on how she told Leopold of Cora’s pregnancy, he deserved be told the truth. Cora is a gold digger and I never believed she loved him. If she did, she would have told him the truth about her pregnancy and let the chips fall where they may. But instead, she stole from him in order to keep Jonathan from telling the truth. Leopold would have made the biggest mistake of his life marrying Cora. Unfortunately, there was no one there to stop him from making what ended up being his biggest mistake in marrying her daughter.

In my opinion, what I have seen of what Eva and Snow have done to Cora and Regina, it is nothing compared to what Cora and Regina have done to them.

Comment

First off, excellent episode - good exposition and movement of plot, fantastic acting, and finally - FINALLY - Regina got to be happy (on advice from Snow, no less).

I was wondering what changed Eva into the good person that we know as Snow's mother, because she was kind of a creep when she was younger. I sort of have a theory that being a mother to Snow changed her. Zelena certainly got some tough breaks, but I no longer have any capacity to feel sorry for her. And Zelena better never lose control of Rumple, because if she does she will be in for the fight of her life.

So next week Henry is in danger - that just might be a case of stepping over the line a bit too much, and it will certainly set off Emma in a major way.

Comment

Man I love the kinkiness in Rumple and Zelena's interaction. Since Regina is becoming one of the good guys now, maybe they should keep Zelena around for a while; Rebecca is too awesome to be killed off after only half a season.

I kind of want the whole time travel thing to work just so we can get a vastly different setup next season. It could be interesting if done right.

So then....is Snow's baby going to be Dorothy? I mean the three ingredients Zelena has gathered so far all represent three of the four main characters from the original Baum book and the 1939 movie: the Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow and the Tin Man. Only Dorothy is left.

BTW, how come the ingredients for time travel magic on this show are so different from the stuff we saw on Wonderland spin-off?

Comment

^^^Thats what I got from Zelena wanting the baby; the baby may in fact be Dorothy.

Comment

Dorothy being Snow's daughter wouldn't work, because Emma would now be her sister instead of aunt. I did love the argument between Snow and Charming over the baby's name though...

"We are not naming the boy Leopold."
                  "That was my father's name."
                  "Everyone will make fun of it."
                  "My father was a king."
                  "Which is why no one made fun of it."

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
                    Dorothy being Snow's daughter wouldn't work, because Emma would now be her sister instead of aunt. I did love the argument between Snow and Charming over the baby's name though...

"We are not naming the boy Leopold."
                    "That was my father's name."
                    "Everyone will make fun of it."
                    "My father was a king."
                    "Which is why no one made fun of it."

Why would she need to be her aunt for it to work? And I know Emma = Em, for Aunt Em. Dorothy could just call her Em without the association of the word sister or aunt. Plus this series likes to twist these fairy-tales on their heads.
                    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 04-22-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Loved the scenes with MM and Regina. We've really seen a nice character arc with Regina.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎