Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhhhhh, why did Pan go away and get replaced by Wicked in Pan's own curse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uhhhhh, why did Pan go away and get replaced by Wicked in Pan's own curse?

Mouth hanging open, big duh expression on my face, totally con-fuse-ed. I keep asking things like, "So is Wicked just Pan after his sex change operation?" What happened to Pan and did he hand off the baton to Wicked or what the hell's happening?

okay so I just remembered the Dark One killed Pan. So..... that means Wicked just took advantage of the power vacuum? Or we still don't know because it's all yet to be revealed when they unlock the year's worth of missing memories.
    Last edited by InactiveUserID; 03-24-2014, 10:46 PM.

Originally posted by InactiveUserID
    Mouth hanging open, big duh expression on my face, totally con-fuse-ed. I keep asking things like, "So is Wicked just Pan after his sex change operation?" What happened to Pan and did he hand off the baton to Wicked or what the hell's happening?

okay so I just remembered the Dark One killed Pan. So..... that means Wicked just took advantage of the power vacuum?
    No. It all happened like we saw: Regina neutralized Pan's curse and planted Emma and Henry in NYC. Then, everyone was sent back to FTL (interrupting Phillip and Aurora's picnic).

That means that Zelena must've arrived in FTL some time before Pan was killed and his curse was stopped in Storybrooke (and everyone was sent back).

She probably traveled to the Enchanted Forest (from Oz) after learning that Regina was her half-sister – shortly before they were all sent back (which would explain her appearance at the castle).

Everything we're seeing in FTL is what occurred before she cast her own curse and brought everyone back to Storybrooke, including Rumple.

It's my theory that Regina's original Dark Curse might've rematerialized inside her crypt after she destroyed Pan's curse and everyone was sent back, because this would explain why Zelena would've gotten hold of the Curse and adapted it to her own magic before she ended up casting it.

Are you still confused?
    Last edited by Aries83; 03-25-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

What?

And also green witch may be lying about being sisters. She got the blood from the queen via monkey attack, so she used that blood to make it look like her blood opened that door only Regina could open, whereas really it still was Regina opening it (Zelina using Regina's essence).

That helped when you said Regina had already counteracted Pan's curse. Now we're just waiting to see why Storybrook has been re-activated with a bunch of body doubles.

Comment

It's my theory that Regina's original Dark Curse might've rematerialized inside her crypt after she destroyed Pan's curse and everyone was sent back, because this would explain why Zelena would've gotten hold of the Curse and adapted it to her own magic before she ended up casting it.

I doubt that very much. Robin Hood and his Merry Men were not part of the curse that Regina originally cast. This is a new curse cast by Zelena, after Regina, the Charmings and others spent a year in the Enchanted Forest. And I suspect that Rumpelstiltskin had a hand in creating this second curse, as well as being the creator of the original curse.

And also green witch may be lying about being sisters. She got the blood from the queen via monkey attack, so she used that blood to make it look like her blood opened that door only Regina could open, whereas really it still was Regina opening it (Zelina using Regina's essence).

Again . . . no. Rumpelstiltskin had verified in latest episode - "It Isn't Easy Being Green" - that Zelena and Regina were sisters long before one of the Flying Monkeys got a sample of Regina's blood.

Comment

It seems this discussion occurred before the end of the third season though I am not certain having not watched the show live until now and am noticing the correct answer is not filled in here. So allow me:

The second curse was cast by Mary Margret, David and Regina. Recall that Pan's curse never finished and it was stopping it which had undone Storybrook and sent everyone back to The Enchanted Forest. Zelina did contribute however by erasing that period from everyone's memories.
          Mary Margret's reason for returning everyone to Storybrook was to find Emma as they'd thought she was the bearer of light magic who was prophesied to defeat Zelina. They didn't consider the possibility of it being a dark magic possessor who was capable of digging up light magic from deep within her (Regina).
          Now how the two characters who ended up being the ones to reach out to Emma (Neal and Hook) were immune to the curse is beyond me. I'd theorize that it was because they were not victims of the first curse but then there's Robin Hood. He also was not a victim of the first curse (that we know of anyway) and yet was by this one. Neal might have dodged it having been fused with Rumple. Hook I still can't make sense of. We know how he dodged the first one but the person responsible for that is dead now. So I'm confused, unless maybe he was in Neverland not The Enchanted Forest? Then again he was there the first time but Cora kinda shielded the entirety of Neverland. Alright I've got nothing.

Again . . . no. Rumpelstiltskin had verified in latest episode - "It Isn't Easy Being Green" - that Zelena and Regina were sisters long before one of the Flying Monkeys got a sample of Regina's blood.

It's also displayed twice that Cora is in fact Zelina's biological mother:
          1.) Through the backstory of her conception and carriage (BTW love Rose Mcgowen as young Cora, I know her acting from Charmed and she's a wonderful cast to compliment the older actress)
          and
          2.) When she was caught in Regina's room by Rumple and claimed to be Cora's first born daughter Rumple's first response was to take a blood sample with which he tested that. This flashback I believe occurred before those of her conception however his verbal response to the test result:
          "Well hello dearie" pretty clearly stated a positive. That and he'd immediately considered her instead of Regina for the caster of the curse when he noticed her power, if memory serves the caster HAD to be a child of Cora's blood.
          Last edited by Darkness Within; 10-06-2014, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎