No announcement yet.

#1.10 "Dirty Little Secrets"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigificWriter
    And Anastasia appears to be one of Cinderella's stepsisters.
    ya i thought that was pretty interesting.

also next weeks promo mentioned them going to storybrook. since we havent really seen cinderella on Once much i wonder if Anastasia goes to storybrook too if her and cinderella will have scenes together.

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
      so jafars staff is cyrus' mother
      ya that was pretty shocking reveal. i wonder what will happen when the 2 brothers and will are released. since will is in the bottle will that mess with jafars plans? does it need to be the brothers?

Comment

I have a question: Does anybody know why the show was shortened back down to 13 episodes?

Comment

was it? havent been paying attention. was it longer before?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            was it? havent been paying attention. was it longer before?
            We found out back in June that ABC had ordered a small unspecified number of additional episodes beyond the initial 13 they granted the show from the beginning (making it a show with 'more than 13 but less than 22' episodes) but now, according to everything I can find, April 4th's 'And They Lived' is the season (and possibly series) finale, and yet I can't seem to find anything explaining what happened to the additional episodes.

BTW, here's a link to the announcement of additional episodes being ordered (just as a refresher):

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
              so jafars staff is cyrus' mother

boggles the mind...had to rewind the ep just to be sure ...makes you wonder if she started studying magic to find a way to reverse the curse on her sons. does the magic spell jafar is expecting to cast work the way he thinks...or is it merely a way to free her sons?

Originally posted by DigificWriter
              They didn't come right out and explicitly say it, but the implication was pretty strong. The only Fairytale/OUaT character who had stepsisters and married a prince who chose her over said stepsisters is Cinderella, and there's also the fact that in the Disney animated version of Cinderella, one of the character's stepsisters is named Anastasia.
              yep caught that too. BIG cinderella fan here (see my avi)looking forward to seeing anastasia in future OUAT eps.

Next week we see CORA!!!! should be interesting!

Comment

but then she became evil wanting him to kill and what not but cinderella is in storybrooke

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎