X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.9 "Nothing To Fear"

New Episode tonight in 53 minutes

4 minutes

Comment

its about on. hope people are still watching.

Comment

haha finding out hes a genie lol

Comment

jafars sitting like loki lol

Comment

the jabbawoki

Comment

tweedle as in tweedle dee and tweedle dum?

Comment

about time we get actual confirmation as to who they are and i think jafar has bitten off more than he can chew and speaking of jabberwocky hope we see how jack defeated said jabberwocky

Comment

It was really hard to care after a 3 month hiatus, though I guess the episode was "ok".

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                    about time we get actual confirmation as to who they are and i think jafar has bitten off more than he can chew and speaking of jabberwocky hope we see how jack defeated said jabberwocky
                    oh ya forgot about that whole jabbawocky thing from Once. I am a bit dissapointed it was a person and not a dragon-bird type creature. maybe she can shapeshift?

Comment

We saw this creature on Once? When?

Comment

I don't understand the timeline. Hopefully next week they explain when Cora was queen.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                          We saw this creature on Once? When?
                          When Charmings brother and Jack were in the bar and they learned of Tiny showing up she mentioned a she had a size changing cake from a different relm (wonderland) where she helped a friend take out a jabbawocky. or maybe im mixing 2 different convos together but jack mentioned she fought agianst the jabbawocky.

Comment

the Jabbawocky was cool, could be the Rumple of Wonderland. I like the villains more on Wonderland the original series. I am hoping Wonderland leads into new things for the main show next season. I would love to see Emma and Alice kicking butt together, Jafar and the Jabbawocky versus Regina and Rumple or even Ella and Anastasia interacting after everything that has happened.

Also Lizard dying was probably the first death of the Once series that has not sent into a rage. The death was well done and meaningful. I cared about the character dying and at the same time I was able to let it go because Lizard was able to have closure something i feel was lacking from the previous deaths with Cora being the one exception.
                            Last edited by Degobunny; 03-10-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎