No announcement yet.

Who was the woman with the pigtails?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the woman with the pigtails?

Ok let me start by saying that the "Promise" tonight was EPIC! They just aired the new preview for the "Suicide Squad" and there was something I noticed in the preview that they havent shown or teased in any of the pictures or anything before. Bronze Tiger looks into one of the cells and they show the back of a woman with blond pigtails for about 2 seconds before they flash to the next scene.

Is she any one of importance like Harley Quinn or Plastique or some other squad member that didnt make the cut for this mission? I am honestly hoping for a Arrow version of Harley Quinn seeing as she is a squad member in the comics but that is just wishful thinking. What do you guys thing?

HARLEY QUINN!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited simply because I've always wanted to see Arrow's take on the character. Quinn should be her own villain on Arrow because I don't care about seeing the Joker/Harley combo in a Batman film.

Comment

Yeah that was Harley Quinn.

Comment

I mean for real they don't need to introduce Joker! She could just be an insane Arkham Asylum nurse with a Clown fetish and that would be just fine. It just gets me because they haven't dropped any hints or casting decisions for a new female character?

Comment

Originally posted by SmittyXtreme
          I mean for real they don't need to introduce Joker! She could just be an insane Arkham Asylum nurse with a Clown fetish and that would be just fine. It just gets me because they haven't dropped any hints or casting decisions for a new female character?
          I like that idea. The actress that was used is a stand in for the real actress most likely until they eventually cast in the role. I don't think they'll reveal such an iconic character out of the blue; especially with no spoilers to indicate that they're casting the character. If anything maybe they'll build up to her introduction but, it won't be within the next few episodes.
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-06-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Even if they don't get a mention, you can't have Harley Quinn without the Joker and you can't have the Joker without Batman. Cool tease and likely cameo, hope it leads to something more in season three.

Comment

I mean you technically could have Harley without Joker. I know he is a big part of her origins because she was his Psychiatrist in Arkham that was corrupted and fell in love with him and all that jazz, but they have taken liberty with pretty much every origin story in this tv show. Canary for example, she was never in the League of Assassins in the comics, but no one seems to mind that little detail anymore. Heck they don't even give an origin story for half the bad guys and we don't really mind as long as they are well portrayed in the present. Tiger? Deadshot? Did we get an origin story for any of them? No, but we still get a great interpretation of the characters regardless.

The Key of the matter is that Harley Quinn is growing as a character and DC is trying to branch her away from only being associated with Joker. The comic suicide squad is an example of that, and Joker is nowhere to be seen, but we still have awesome Harley stories. She has her own stand alone comic series now for crying out loud! So why not here? they don't have to explain her origin (but if she did mention a "boyfriend" on the outside that would be awesome) but it would be awesome to have a hot, crazy, knife wielding, gun toting, pie throwing clown lady running around the show.

Comment

If they include Harley Quinn in the show I will fly to Toronto and kiss the showrunner in the mouth, she has been one of my favourite characters since Batman: the animated series and I've always wanted to see her in a live action show/movie. And if is just a wink to the character and nothing comes from that shot I will still be happy they included a little nod to the character.

I know she is usually associated with the Joker and Batman but IMO she is interesting enough on her own, she could be an awesome villain for Arrow.

Comment

If that's really Harley Quinn, this show will only reach new heights of awesomeness.

Comment

Didn't stephen Amell comment recently that he gets to name a famous DC character in Arrow soon?

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                      Yeah that was Harley Quinn.
                      yep

Comment

If she is. !!!

Comment

It's Harley. Don't forget this show is TOTALLY different than any Batman movie out there, it's following ZERO continuity to the cinema. For all we know Bats has been operating for quite some time already. Judging by her current incarnation Waller has enough power and pull to transfer Harley out of the Asylum. Even Joker can't escape the Asylum on his own every day. She's bound to be on her own sometimes.

Comment

Poison Ivy? Or Harley Quinn

Comment

Ivy's a redhead.

That hair do is def. Harley's. If it's not her its one of the best cosplay imitations I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎