Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got an idea on how the season will play out...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an idea on how the season will play out...

Remember Stephen Amell promised a huge finale. After Time of Death, a bunch of ideas came into my head...

Slade and Moira start as a business relationship (because its obv he has economic power and possibly another company in his pocket), then slowly grows into a romantic one (Walter is out of the question for now). I don't know how Ollie and Slade are gonna work it out lol...

okay continuing on...Slade keeps his main plan, to break, corrupt, and kill everyone Ollie loves in the darkness until episode 18. This season can end in 2 (possible more) scenarios.

1: Slade kills Moira, because she interfered with Blood's running for Mayor. Merlyn comes back to avenge her (he still feels for her remember? he let her out). Deathstroke is defeated with the cost of Roy's arm (remember they both have Mirakuru). The Suicide Squad and HIVE plot line is introduced. Merlyn and Oliver split ways as he is still being chased by the league. Sarah may die, and Nyssa could come back. Roy becomes Arsenal.

2: Slade kills Thea (now this would really make Merlyn come back). Deathstroke is still defeated with the cost of Roy's arm and he takes the name Speedy to honor her. Malcom and Oliver work together to defeat Slade for good.

Up in the air (as of now):

The fate of Sarah, and Laurel possibly taking over her role
    The fate of Sin
    The possibility of the return of the Flash (remember he could help in the finale too)
    Cyrus Gold as Solomon Grundy?
    Who's gonna die?
    What's the cliffhanger gonna be?
    Will HIVE show up? and how will the squad play in the plot?
    Any hints at the arrowverse being connected to BvS?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your ideas? waiting a week is a pain :P

I like both ideas of Slade either killing Moira or Thea and Merlyn actually helping Ollie defeat Deathstroke. Could definitely make him a major player once again since he has been barely used so far. But with Roy's "hero name", I hope Roy is just called Red Arrow right now, or at least just tagged with the codename of "Red". Speedy should just be a nickname for Thea, and not even used at all if Thea does die and I always figured John Diggle plays the role of Arsenal, even without ever being called that. As for Sara, I think she needs to stay around a bit longer, because I don't feel like Laurel is even there yet to really want to begin training to get to the point of being the next Canary.

Comment

Slade killing Thea will surely lead to a Slade-Merlyn showdown. That might cause the universe to explode.

One thing I am intrigued about is Slade and Sara's fates. We might see them die twice. Once on the island flashbacks and once in the present. I don't want either character to die in the present, but how else can they explain Slade not being around next season or Sara not becoming Black Canary.

Comment

Honestly, I don't think Slade will die. Not only because of the Mirakuru but he's a very important big bad as Malcolm is.

(And I don't want Manu Bennett to leave the show, he's an awesome asset for the show).

As for Sara, I think she might stay, Slade would certainly hurt her badly, like not being able to walk anymore and then she would become Oracle's Arrow Birds of Prey.

As for Laurel becoming Black Canary, it's pretty clear that Tommy's loss affected her more deeply than Oliver. What I mean is, when Tommy died, her willing to defend the others faded away and now, it's starting to coming back, so, she's in a good way back to becoming Black Canary. (even through I would have prefered seeing her getting back on her feet on her own).

I have the feeling that Quentin Lance will die in the season finale. He lost his partner killed by Solomon Grundy and in this battle against Deathstroke, I have this feeling that he will die and that will make Laurel becoming the Black Canary (like in the comics). And I have also this feeling that Mama Queen will pay the price for bargaining with Slade.

Comment

Oliver loses touch with Slade (dur he thinks he kils him) and Sarah is somehow picked up by Nyssa and taken to Nanda Parbat. I think we will at least have 2 deaths before the end of the season. The death of Thea has more of a chance to bring Merlyn back but the death of Moira does too. We may see Slade and Oliver's fight on the island as well. As for PauL Blackthorne being killed, it's possible he could be killed when he responds to Solomon Grundy like his partner I want Natas to be introduced on the island as Ollie's true trainer too :P

Comment

Yah, I don't see Slade or Sara dying this season. I think Sara will end up just giving up as a hero because I could see Sin dying and that just messing up Sara really bad. And with Slade, I'd rather him end up being alongside the Suicide Squad sometime next season.

Comment

I don't think Sin would die. But I think that Quentin and Moira will. Moira didn't bring anything new this season except lies (just like Ollie "like mother, like son") and for Quentin, since his boss (and maybe more) might be involved in the Slade revenge plan, he'll be caught in crossfire.

And I think Quentin's death would affect a lot Sara, possibly making her giving up being a hero (which will be the opposite effect on Laurel).

Comment

If Manu Bennett stays next season in some capacity, that would be great. Unfortunately, his island arc ends this season (and I have a feeling Oliver shooting him in the eye might happen long before the season finale), but I hope they keep him around in the present. Not sure they have many options though. He can't be the main villain for 2 seasons in a row. Unless he shows some type of remorse, becomes a grey character in the end and joins the Squad like Anno suggested.

As for Sara, and assuming she doesn't become the BC for good, they have to figure out a way for her to give that up. Not sure a possible Sin death would be enough though? I could see the serious injury scenario happening. Or maybe she just gives it up because she finds a different purpose in her life..
                Last edited by costas22; 02-27-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Well even if we see Ollie sticking an arrow through Slade's eye in the flashbacks, that doesn't really mean Slade's arc would be over then either. We could still see how Slade comes out of that and know how exactly he got out of the island and what not. But, I would at least hope the storyline in the present day for Slade doesn't end this season. He could be a great asset to the Suicide Squad, although the question lies on how Waller could get Slade on her team.

And I am still leaning on Sin dying and Sara moving on from being a hero. That, I feel, will greatly hurt Sara the most out of anyone else dying because of her promise to her father on the island. And with Sara gone, Laurel may end up going down another dark park before finally starting to train and become the next Canary. Plus, Arrow's Sin is much different, she doesn't need a relationship with Laurel or Oliver as it is in the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                    Slade killing Thea will surely lead to a Slade-Merlyn showdown. That might cause the universe to explode.

One thing I am intrigued about is Slade and Sara's fates. We might see them die twice. Once on the island flashbacks and once in the present. I don't want either character to die in the present, but how else can they explain Slade not being around next season or Sara not becoming Black Canary.
                    I don't think Thea will die, but I can definitely see Moira or Detective Lance being the ones to bite the bullet at the end of the season. I had the same thought that should Slade kill Thea, he will have an enemy in Malcolm Merlyn.

Comment

^^Yeah with 9 regulars, you have to believe one or two will die. I am leaning towards Moira. Her character seems to be walking a tight rope. I hope it's not Quentin, but it wouldn't surprise me. Especially if he finds out Oliver is the Arrow.

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                      Well even if we see Ollie sticking an arrow through Slade's eye in the flashbacks, that doesn't really mean Slade's arc would be over then either. We could still see how Slade comes out of that and know how exactly he got out of the island and what not.
                      Good point. And they really have to show that because we still don't know how he survived or left the island. I just don't think this is something that will carry on into season 3's island flashbacks. Episode 18 seems to be Deathstroke heavy, so maybe that's where they explain how he survived. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling Oliver will be all alone on the island at the start of season 3.
                      Last edited by costas22; 02-27-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I think "Time of Death" might have given us a few clues. Now, as I recall, the Mirakuru heightens the senses, including hearing (please correct me if I'm wrong). If it does heighten hearing, than Slade heard Moira and Oliver's entire conversation and is well-aware that his relationship with Moira is not very good, thus not making her a viable target. But he heard Oliver shout for Thea, if nothing else, and after two years with Oliver on the Island he likely knows how to detect worry in the other man's voice. Thus, I am pretty damn sure Thea will, at the least, be held hostage by Slade in the finale to draw the Arrow into a "final reckoning".

This will also have the result of bringing Merlyn back as a temporary ally to Oliver (though I doubt they'll be shaking hands, more like him just showing up). The real question is, will Thea learn her brother's dark secret (that he's the Arrow) before the finale, since from what we can tell from hints dropped by the cast and crew of Arrow Thea will find out the truth about her father in Episode 17.

As for the rest of the finale.... Stephen Amell said that the producers want to rent an entire block for the finale because of how massive in scope it is, and David Ramsey's interview suggested that the Suicide Squad will also come into play. So here's my 'bullet point' list for the finale as I think it will play out:

- End of episode 22, Oliver is away on an Arrow mission when Slade abducts Thea from the Queen Mansion, wounding Moira when she tries to stop him.
                        - Oliver returns, finds his mother wounded and his sister missing, a bloody message on the wall like the time with Laurel.
                        - Moira, in critical condition, uses the last of her strength to contact Malcolm.
                        - ARGUS has detected an upsurge in 'metahumans' thanks to the Mirakuru and sends in the SUicide Squad to assist Team Arrow.
                        - Team Arrow and the Suicide Squad face off against Slade, Blood, and his army (which I'm guessing will be around 10 men, at most). Thea will be in peril this entire time.
                        - Merlyn arrives, causing chaos but is soon noticably against Slade and Blood.
                        - Merlyn, Oliver, and Sara face off against Slade, SS against Blood and the rest of the army, while Roy moves to rescue Thea.
                        - Slade is either subdued or killed (hoping for subdued, personally), Blood and the rest of the meta-army killed, and Thea either dead or seriously injured because Roy misjudged his strength/didn't get to her in time.

That said, these writers are crazy and pull off insane plot twists, so I'm sure I'll look back on this post and laugh my head off and what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                          I think "Time of Death" might have given us a few clues. Now, as I recall, the Mirakuru heightens the senses, including hearing (please correct me if I'm wrong). If it does heighten hearing, than Slade heard Moira and Oliver's entire conversation and is well-aware that his relationship with Moira is not very good, thus not making her a viable target. But he heard Oliver shout for Thea, if nothing else, and after two years with Oliver on the Island he likely knows how to detect worry in the other man's voice. Thus, I am pretty damn sure Thea will, at the least, be held hostage by Slade in the finale to draw the Arrow into a "final reckoning".

This will also have the result of bringing Merlyn back as a temporary ally to Oliver (though I doubt they'll be shaking hands, more like him just showing up). The real question is, will Thea learn her brother's dark secret (that he's the Arrow) before the finale, since from what we can tell from hints dropped by the cast and crew of Arrow Thea will find out the truth about her father in Episode 17.

As for the rest of the finale.... Stephen Amell said that the producers want to rent an entire block for the finale because of how massive in scope it is, and David Ramsey's interview suggested that the Suicide Squad will also come into play. So here's my 'bullet point' list for the finale as I think it will play out:

- End of episode 22, Oliver is away on an Arrow mission when Slade abducts Thea from the Queen Mansion, wounding Moira when she tries to stop him.
                          - Oliver returns, finds his mother wounded and his sister missing, a bloody message on the wall like the time with Laurel.
                          - Moira, in critical condition, uses the last of her strength to contact Malcolm.
                          - ARGUS has detected an upsurge in 'metahumans' thanks to the Mirakuru and sends in the SUicide Squad to assist Team Arrow.
                          - Team Arrow and the Suicide Squad face off against Slade, Blood, and his army (which I'm guessing will be around 10 men, at most). Thea will be in peril this entire time.
                          - Merlyn arrives, causing chaos but is soon noticably against Slade and Blood.
                          - Merlyn, Oliver, and Sara face off against Slade, SS against Blood and the rest of the army, while Roy moves to rescue Thea.
                          - Slade is either subdued or killed (hoping for subdued, personally), Blood and the rest of the meta-army killed, and Thea either dead or seriously injured because Roy misjudged his strength/didn't get to her in time.

That said, these writers are crazy and pull off insane plot twists, so I'm sure I'll look back on this post and laugh my head off and what I said.
                          From what I recall, all that has been said about the effects of the Mirakuru are increased strength, endurance, speed and reflex's as well as a shorter temper (from what we have seen with both Slade and Roy).

As for your theory, I agree with a lot of it though the part I don't agree with is the scope that Roy will be involved with.
                          I read an interview of Amell's the other day in which he was asked why Roy suddenly became a part of team arrow and he said something along the lines of (can't remember the exact words) that they needed someone with the Mirakuru in order to fight those with it.
                          Because of that, I'm thinking that Roy will play a larger role in the season final and that we may see a Roy vs. Slade fight with Roy ending up being beaten to a pulp and him finally realising that he has a long way to go and a lot of training to do rather than just being an ignorant brat.

Comment

I think right now the Arrow Team is a little too cluttered. This week Oliver, Sara, and Felicity were the focus, while Diggle and Roy had to be pushed back. In the past couple of episodes, when someone is introduced, members of the team are pushed back. This suggests that by the end of the season, someone is going to have to go. I think Oliver and Felicity are secure characters. Diggle is supposedly going to join the Suicide Squad, so he may disappear for season 3 or be a recurring character. I don't see him being killed because he hasn't resolved his brother's murder or HIVE. Roy hasn't been fleshed out enough for him to be killed this season. Though in the comics, Roy Harper is Arsenal due to an amputated arm. I could see Slade causing that injury, thus making Roy a little less powerful. The show is a little boring if Roy is all super-powered without being a little handicapped or weak in some situations. Unfortunately, none of Oliver's relationships with other women have ended well so far. Sara could be killed but I think its unlikely. Caity Lotz is a way more popular than Laurel right now and I can't see of another way for Laurel to train than with Sara remaining alive. Then again, if Laurel has no mentor and Sara is dead, she could go to Nanda Parbat and practice with the League of Shadows and maybe even Ra's Al Ghul. He's been mentioned a lot, so there's a possibility we might see him season 3. Maybe finding out that Malcolm Merlyn is alive might be consolace for Tommy and a way for her to even find Nanda Parbat.

I think Thea is unlikely to be killed off. Oliver keeps calling her by her nickname "Speedy" so I suspect the creators want to go the Mia Dearden route. If they do, someone would need to train Thea and she would have to be in such a bad position to accept such an offer. So, in order for that to happen, I suspect Moira will be killed. I can't really imagine what Moira's use would be in the show in season 3 whether she became mayor or not. Maybe if she found out Oliver's secret she could "protect" him and his vigilante status. Even still, what other dark secrets does Moira have up her sleeves? Not many I think.

If Slade kills Moira, he'll have fulfilled his vendetta. Slade is too good of a villain to be killed quickly. He's Deathstroke after all. He might appear to die again, but come back again like Malcolm for season 3. If Malcolm stays as a recurring villain, then I don't see a need to kill him either. Quentin Lance is a pretty cool character, I'd hate for him to go but it might make the show more interesting. If they don't kill him off, he'll definetly take over the position of Detective Lucas who was killed by Grundy.

Sebastian Blood. I tend to think that his activities as Brother Blood will be found out by the end of this season. Will he die over it? I don't see a point to Sebastian Blood's storyline after he's been found out. So he's a likely candidate to be killed or removed from the series completely. We still don't know what's Isabel Rochev's ulterior agenda (and I know she has some). I don't think she'll die. We don't know why she's on the LIST.

I think Sin is killable. It would make Thea grieve and Sara emotional enough to get her killed.

So in summary, I think Moira, Sebastian, and Sara are on the chopping block. I don't know how it'll play out, but I can't wait for the finale!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                              Good point. And they really have to show that because we still don't know how he survived or left the island. I just don't think this is something that will carry on into season 3's island flashbacks. Episode 18 seems to be Deathstroke heavy, so maybe that's where they explain how he survived. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling Oliver will be all alone on the island at the start of season 3.
                              I too agree that we won't be seeing Slade in anymore of the flashbacks during season three, but I think even after the "Deathstroke" episode, we'll see Slade in the present and on the island, and both could deal with what happens to them after their defeat by the hands of Ollie.

Also, I think Sara will certainly be leaving as well and I hope we see what happens in Ollie's next stage on the island. Hope Natas shows up.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎