Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnonymus View Post
    I wouldn't say he's a skilled fighter but he's certainly proven himself to be a good tactician Count Vertigo's last plan turned half the city into addicts. I'm pretty sure some would take note of that kind of planning that's terrorist level planning. As for special skills him being able to make Vertigo shows he has some knowledge of chemistry(see Breaking Bad). Also we know nothing about his past he could have a military back ground for all we know.
    Fair points. I still contend the Count is dead, but supposing in this case that he is confirmed alive, I think he could in some ways be useful to the Squad. Maybe, down the road, when they come after Arrow and Co., Count could — I don't know — slip Vertigo or some other drug into Ollie's drink (since he knows Oliver Queen is Arrow), and then the Suicide Squad could ransack the Arrowcave. I could see him being highly valuable in such a situation.

However, there's another side to the argument. The Count is basically nuts. Is it worth it to have someone who tried to get everyone in Starling City hopped up on Vertigo — and, as you already pointed out, did a pretty good job of it — on the team? He'd certainly be something of a liability. His knowledge of chemistry, whether moderate or extensive (I'm inclined to think the latter), means that he could just slip some drugs into Waller's coffee, food, etc., and then he's loose again, once more free to operate his own agenda.

Again, potentially valuable, but also risky. Not saying there's no risk with Bronze Tiger, Deadshot, Ted Gaynor, or anybody else who will or may be involved, but just that the risk is considerably lesser in the case of these other figures. Deadshot and Bronze Tiger, for instance, seem motivated solely by money — the cost in lives doesn't matter too much to either, based on what we've seen thus far, so long as they receive adequate compensation ($$$$). I'd say Ted Gaynor is probably the same way, but it might be too early to call that one.

But the Count? He injected (presumably) hundreds and thousands of people with Vertigo. But there's no evidence that this was motivated by money. Was he paid to do this? We just don't know. He did indicate in his last appearance that someone set him up with his new operation, but that doesn't tell us much in this regard.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=51024

Amanda Waller, Diggle, Lyla, Deadshot, Bronze Tiger and Shrapnel. I don't like that Shrapnel's in it and I expected to see people like Rick Flag and Plastique.

Forum Regular
    Thanks for posting that Anno_Domini. I'm going to go ahead and give myself a pat on the back for guessing Shrapnel.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    I do like who is in the Suicide Squad I just would have preferred if they included China White since she is still in prison.

I honestly hate that Shrapnel is in the team. Really wanted to see Plastique and her play the role of demolitions expert.

Maybe they can introduce Plastique later on and put her in the Suicide Squad.

The current member list is good based on people that already where featured and they don't have to introduce them in the "Suicide Squad" episode.

Also maybe after Flash premieres we could get Killer Frost and Captain Boomerang and have the Suicide Squad show up in both shows since it is a shared universe.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-22-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Well now that we're getting Flash, I want to see a more comic-y Plastique on that series, and you hit it on the nail with bringing in Killer Frost and Captain Boomerang into the mix. Suicide Squad could easily be something that's featured in both shows to make an even stronger continuity between the two shows.

I just wonder how Captain Boomerang can be done without looking silly.

The reason I thought Ted Gaynor will be in the Suicide Squad even though I forgot he died; It is because in "Suicide Squad" all the Flashbacks will be of Diggle before he met Oliver and it will be of his time in Afghanistan so Ted Gaynor will be in those flashbacks.

http://www.craveonline.com/tv/articl...ar-this-season

Honestly, I don't like this Suicide Squad team. Shrapnel is boring, like Bronze Tiger. I would have prefered Clock King and Count in it.

I like Bronze Tiger, but I'm with you on thinking Shrapnel was boring. He just felt like some bomber that you can watch on Flashpoint(that was still a great show though, just had some lousy developed criminals).

Settling In
    I think Diggle being a part of this is Crazy.. He helped put most of these guys in jail.. How can he turn around and work with them? I kind of understood him letting Deadshot go in Russia.. I'm sure if they were in the States it would be different. He would be behind bars.. But they were running from jail. But Diggle is a good guy...

Diggle didn't know who was in his team until he was in the field; all he thinks is that he is on a mission for A.R.G.U.S.

The Suicide Squad is going after a terrorist that Diggle and Lyla fought in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 02-28-2014 at 12:53 PM.

The New Legacy!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    First look of the Squad assembled:

Individual pics of each member can be found:

http://tvline.com/2014/03/03/arrow-p...son-2-episode/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12