This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Suit

Comment

• Well now I can see! Nice work, I like the dark suit.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice work, pity we never saw Tom in the actual suit though.

Comment

• Comment

• Awww Clois 💚💚💚💚

Comment

• Comment

• Smallville Blur Superman Colors.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Anyone know what TW is doing these days? He's a great actor, hope to see him on the big screen

Comment

• No idea! I'd love nothing more than to see more of him on screen, seems like he's just enjoying life right now 😄

Comment

• Thought I'd come and update you fans over here. Tom recently posted a couple of new pics on his instagram. He's selling t-shirts that he's designed for charity through the site Represent. https://www.instagram.com/tomwelling/ to buy the t-shirts - https://represent.com/tomwelling/no-...earch-hospital

HERE IT IS! Get my first ever limited edition #Smallville tee available for two weeks only! Proceeds from every shirt sold support St. Judes Children's Hospital. Get yours at represent.com/tomwelling #NoFlightsNoTights #forthekids #Represent link in bio

Thanks to everyone who supported my represent.com/tomwelling campaign so far! If you purchase a tee in the next 24 hours (or already purchased) you can win a signed shirt! Link to buy in my bio! #NoFlightsNoTights #stjudeschildrensresearchhospital #stjude

Last edited by Livstevi21; 11-14-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Good on you Liv, I've already ordered mine! Get busy peeps...........Great to see Tom out and about too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎