Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperRoy! Feel bad for Laurel. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
      On another note, I found that last scene with Moira and Walter a bit ominous when they were talking about who knows about Thea's Dad and having to make sure that they keep the doctor quiet... Was also surprising that Walter seemed to know about Thea.
      Yes. Really. How does Walter know that Merlyn is Thea's father? It's not like after all the lies Moira told to him during their marriage she decided to let him know this one juicy secret of hers. The one secret that could ruin her political career. This seems incredibly significant to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
        I also want to add, though, I didn't care for Nyssa saying Raysh al Ghul in the promo for next week. Really hoping they'd stick with Rahs al Ghul.
        I think I am going to refer to him as RAG from now on lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
          When Oliver first made the phone call, I was wondering if he was calling Quentin.
          I first thought he was calling Blood, but wow was I happy when it turned out to be Sara. And I had no idea that Ollie still had a way to contact her

Comment

Well, here I was caught off guard. I didn't realize that Arrow had started up the 2nd half and watched the 3 episodes in a row.

I like seeing Roy become a part of the Arrow team, but i really hope he gets an attitude adjustment. Not looking forward to a grouchy angry side kick.

And I'm glad to see Sara coming back to help Laurel.

And Walter, I was glad to see him return as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk777
              I think I am going to refer to him as RAG from now on lol
              Raysh Al Ghul? Hahaha that sounds so lame.

Comment

I would love it if Felicity pointed out the pronunciation dilemma: "Well, is it R-AHZ Al Ghul or R-AYSH Al Ghul? Or are we talking about fraternal twins or something?"

They need to pick one or the other, and stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                  I would love it if Felicity pointed out the pronunciation dilemma: "Well, is it R-AHZ Al Ghul or R-AYSH Al Ghul? Or are we talking about fraternal twins or something?"

They need to pick one or the other, and stick with it.
                  Considering that the writers have actually pointed out that there's a fan name on the show itself in the most recent episode, and Felicity was the one who 'sometimes uses it', I would be completely unsurprised.

Also, I agree with you on Oliver's 'blind spot'. On the one hand, I can see his reason for beginning to think it was drug-induced ramblings, but on the other hand, the missing file should be screaming at him. I've no doubt Slade is going to lecture him about that during the finale before they fight, too. I seem to recall the producers saying that Slade's agenda is not what we think at the moment, that there's something else in play. My guess is we'll find out in Episode 15.

I liked your little skit of Oliver getting chewed out by a fellow billionaire vigilante.

Comment

I am really starting to think that Laurel will [SPOILER]find out about Oliver's identity because judging recent Stephen Amell comments, it sounds like it. A Laurel-Oliver scene never seen before (Stephen said something like this). [/SPOILER]
                    Last edited by cloisornothing; 02-01-2014, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I don't think the Dark Knight trilogy was even 100% consistent with the pronunciation for Ra's al Ghul. But "raysh"? Now that jusht bafflesh me! I guessh in Arabic one hash to pronounsh S as SH, shince the letter S (pronounshed: "esh") can't be shpoken shave with an H behind it, ash in the shound of English words like "ship" or "she".

We've all gained shome rare inshight today!

Comment

I've noticed most people who have pronounced it R-AHZ are members of the league, the only one who got the pronunciation right is his daughter which would make sense, even if a bunch of strangers can't pronounce a name, a family member will be able to.

Comment

So Roy's punch smashes through concrete but doesn't even bruise the face of Bronze Tiger? Roy was totally punching the holy crap out of him too. Am I missing something?

Comment

Ra's most likely won't make an appearance anyways so his name doesn't really matter.
                            nyssa is going to take his spot and show up for a while and she may play an important roll in the storyline for the rest of the season and maybe even season 3. She is just like Ra's' representative, he won't be showing up, I'm guessing that they don't want to reveal too much. He is probably reserved to appear in a JLA/Arrow movie, etc. if the introduce him in arrow, there are gonna have to provide too much new info ex: Lazarus pit,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptMorgan72
                              So Roy's punch smashes through concrete but doesn't even bruise the face of Bronze Tiger? Roy was totally punching the holy crap out of him too. Am I missing something?
                              I noticed this too! He should have been bruised or bandaged AT LEAST, if not in the hospital; not lounging in prison without a scratch!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptMorgan72
                                I was bugged by inconsistency in:

- Arrow's fighting ability;
                                - Arrow's arrows ability (really, an exploding arrow can't get through tin foil??)
                                - Roy's strength.

Still, a good ep. Much better than much of the season so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎