Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tremors" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't expect Sara to show up in this episode until Laurel walked in the door there.

Comment

• GOOD stuff, Roy knows, Sarah's back, Suicide Squad...

Comment

• Wait... hasn't Roy met Felicity before?

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
          Wait... hasn't Roy met Felicity before?
          In the Bose "Blood Rush" commercials. Which should have been around 2.05.

Comment

• I was wondering that too...

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Wait... hasn't Roy met Felicity before?
              As Ollie's secretary in the Blood Rush webisodes if nothing else. Not sure if they were officially introduced though.

Comment

• Why does that trailer for the next episode make me think they're going to kill off Mom Lance?

Comment

• Just finished Tremors.. I loved it... I was surprised again with Oliver unveiling himself... There has been so much said about him Not doing it... Yup, surprise....

Comment

• Loved this episode. Favorite part was the birth of the Suicide Squad! We have Bronze Tiger and Deadshot. Does this mean that the other members of the Suicide Squad will eventually be introduced in the show?

Comment

• They could put a China White in the squad too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemlack
                        Loved this episode. Favorite part was the birth of the Suicide Squad! We have Bronze Tiger and Deadshot. Does this mean that the other members of the Suicide Squad will eventually be introduced in the show?
                        I hope that with the Flash spin-off they will introduce Captain Boomerang as a member of the Suicide Squad.

Comment

• AH SUCH YES!
                          Roy coming aboard the team, the Suicide Squad coming together... not as thrilled about Laurel's storyline. And the Island is just sad because we know how it's going to end... but there are other exciting things going on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiarasa
                            AH SUCH YES!
                            Roy coming aboard the team, the Suicide Squad coming together... not as thrilled about Laurel's storyline. And the Island is just sad because we know how it's going to end... but there are other exciting things going on!
                            Yeah I'm kind of getting bored of the island too since it's the past, we already know what the results are. But there are still many big events which would be awesome to see more in depth like for example I want to see Sara die on the island, plus there are flashbacks from other peoples perspectives and not just Oliver. So it's still somewhat exciting.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎