Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.11 "Rumble"

I diddn't see a thread about this.
    I thought it was a good episode.
    Cara seems to have a lot of trouble being the leader now.
    I really felt awful about what happened to Russel. That was sad to see.
    That Julian dude was a real psycho.
    John was really sweet to Charlotte. I really liked it when she used her abillity to level Julians gang.

Anyone else has an opinion?
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It sucked
    0%

I'm glad Julian got away. They need a recurring villain, instead of catching or killing them every week. And I think Julian can be that.

Comment

That was a really great episode although the 2nd Charlotte went through her nightmare at the start of the episode I knew she would be used to beat Julian's gang.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
        I'm glad Julian got away. They need a recurring villain, instead of catching or killing them every week. And I think Julian can be that.
        This. Good EP. I am liking Charlotte. We get more history on Cara with Julian.

Comment

Was the house around 19-21 minutes in also in an episode of supernatural (the one with the witch in the attic, where Dean or Sam had to jump in a pool to save a girl; or the one when Bobby was a ghost)?
          Last edited by beng721; 01-24-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I thought this episode was just okay. Another Cara flashback? Seems like the focus has been on Cara a lot lately. I'd rather more about Stephen and/or John.

The Tomorrow People have lost confidence in Cara as a leader already? Surely John screwed up some during his time. Did they lose faith in him so quickly? Just seemed odd.

John was so sweet to Charlotte.

Hillary beating Stephen in training, easily. She knew how to manipulate him perfectly.

I knew it was going to end up that a human killed Nellie. And that Cara would be the reason. Julian hated her so much.

Russell vs. Julian. Cool fight but knew Russell would lose.

The big fight at the house and using Charlotte as the secret weapon seemed rather predictable.

Cute Stephen and Astrid moment and oops, Hillary watching (and ready to exploit?).

And it seems we've not seen the last of Julian. He just seemed kind of...one note to me. The guy who hates all humans and takes his powers to the edge of killing just seems so old hat, I guess?

I don't know, this episode just sort of seemed like filler to me, I guess.

Comment

You know what really distracted me about this episode? That was totally the castle that they used as Luthor Mansion and the Queen house on the inside - to the point that that staircase etc. are totally replicated on the Arrow set. Surprised they didn't just use that.

Also amusing? James Mackay (Julian) was one of the rumored contenders for The Flash. Although he has the perfect chin for it, I'm glad they got Grant Gustin because Grant does geeky better.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                James Mackay (Julian) was one of the rumored contenders for The Flash. Although he has the perfect chin for it, I'm glad they got Grant Gustin because Grant does geeky better.
                I did not know that (about James). Huh, yeah, I think Grant was a better choice (though I've not seen him as Flash, only stills).

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎