No announcement yet.

#1.10 "The Citadel"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.10 "The Citadel"

I didn't see a discussion thread up for this episode so thought I'd post it.

I thought this was a really good ep. I liked that we started with Stephen's POV of his 'death' experience.

Hmmm, Mama J. has a boyfriend? I do sometimes feel they tend to forget about Stephen's family for big stretches of time so this should mean more interaction.

So John believes Stephen now? Huh.

Ty (as an SPN fan I might have shouted--"Benny!" when I saw him. Heh.) and of course Ultra has a prison.

A Ghostbusters reference. Neat. I liked that Stephen thought that made her cool, the date less so.

The banter between John and Stephen right before John shot him was terrific. And Jed drugging Stephen so he can't warn anyone, eh?

They got the girl out but poor Errol. And John to the rescue!

So Roger's body was cremated? Hmmm.

Stephen sure has an interesting reaction when he tried to read the boyfriend's mind.

But the most interesting thing this episode, I thought, was the change in John. Not only did he get demoted (and yeah, okay, they have cool super powers but the candle thing? Was that necessary? Also, shouldn't the vote have been secret?) but he seemed to completely change his mind in regard to Stephen's search for his father.

I will just repeat what I said in another thread...

It was an okay EP. They introduced some stuff for the rest of the season...so that is good.

I'd give it an 8.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎