Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Repairs?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Repairs?"

The live thread was dead tonight, eh?

Talk about "Repairs" here though, now that it's over!
    10 - Great episode!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This show needs repairs.
    0%

I gave this episode a 9 (I just don't do 10s). Good development (now we know the Cavalry story), and Fitzsimmons were an integral part of the story without the feeling that they were "shoehorned in". I find Skye to be more and more interesting. I also appreciated a week off from "Tahiti" - come back to me when you are really ready to spill the beans. And I also like my Coulson showing compassion and understanding, so tonight worked for me.

Comment

It was pretty good, but the villain seemed like somewhat of a Nightcrawler knockoff. It really sucks that there's another 2 weeks before the next episode.

Comment

"Let the girl go" -> May's "the girl" = Skye?

Comment

Did my posts get moved to the live thread?

Comment

it was a good episode...another good step in the right direction....i just felt they should have had a May flashback to cover her story line....loved that she was the one who pranked Fitz....Sky was great as well in this episode...looking forward to the winter finale episode with Mike coming back....

Comment

Originally posted by bluestriker666
              it was a good episode...another good step in the right direction....i just felt they should have had a May flashback to cover her story line....loved that she was the one who pranked Fitz....Sky was great as well in this episode...looking forward to the winter finale episode with Mike coming back....
              Does everyone feel like they earned May's character development? The May at the beginning of the episode would not have pranked Fitz. That signified change.

Comment

This episode was okay. I liked that they showed May and Ward to be in this continuing relationship. It wasn't just a one night stand but it's not exactly 'true love' either.

Coulson science geeking out was fun.

"It's a delicate situation so you're bringing along warm and fuzzy?" Cute, Skye.

May tranqing her.

The prank thing with FitzSimmons. Does that really seem like a good idea while in the middle of a 'case'?

Hannah believing she's being haunted by demons (call the Winchesters, girl!). And Tobias coming and going was a good effect.

I love how Simmons always tries to find the scientific and rational explanation for things. (I would love to see her encounter someone like Dr. Strange though.)

Ward going after the 'ghost'. Um, what good is a gun going to be against him, Grant? Course if he's just moving between worlds I guess he is corporeal then.

Phil telling Skye the real story, because he was there. I admit, that wasn't what I was expecting (and we're still missing pieces, it seems).

May disappearing like that and then getting Hannah out. And that is why she's the Calvary.

Loved Fitz's girly scream when his prank got himself and everyone else.

So Tobias was like a boy pulling a girl's pigtails? Hmmm. And May getting him to let Hannah go (really? So did he dissolve away or just transport himself back to the other world--the one he called Hell?).

Playing Scrabble *feels smart cause knew what an aglet is* and Melinda pranking again.

Not a bad episode but not what I was expecting for May, I guess. Give it a 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                  Does everyone feel like they earned May's character development? The May at the beginning of the episode would not have pranked Fitz. That signified change.
                  slightly...not much...true...beginning May wouldn't pull the prank on Fitz but maybe being around Skye will help her come out this loner zone she's stuck in.....

Comment

I liked this episode, they're going with more powers now in the show. That could be fun. The effects were great so they can do much more with powers in the show.
                    I liked the May's story, to bad there weren't any flashbacks.

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                    "Let the girl go" -> May's "the girl" = Skye?
                    Hmm, Interessting point of view! Could be

Comment

'Repairs' is a good episode. A woman believe that God deserted her because of a mistake that she made. It turned out that it was a guy trapped between universes. He thought that he was punished because of the stunt that he has pulled. We also learn some of the back story of May. How about more of the past of the other characters?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎