No announcement yet.

#1.6 "Who's Alice"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.6 "Who's Alice"

Count down (16 minutes!) and talk about the November 21 episode of Once Upon A Time In Wonderland here!
    10 - Loving the madness of this episode.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This episode made me mad.
    0%

was WONDERing (see what i did there? ) where the thread for tonight was lol

11 minutes

Comment

its on

Comment

why is he so scared of a rabbit? lol

Comment

dang how long has alice been gone? and still confused about our englad and this england. are there 2 englands? is one a parellel universe england?

Comment

stoned?

Comment

carpenter. hmmm wheres the walrus?

Comment

saw and the scary grin

so is this like him luring the oysters by giving them a false sense of security?

Comment

I think it's a parallel universe England, another giveaway is that Jafar seems to have power in that world.

This was a mediocre episode imo, it's too bad that this series will likely be cancelled.

Maybe Jafar can come back as the villain of the next season of OUaT, as he is awesome. Alice and the Knave? Kind of boring.

Comment

Not renewing it when it's a 'limited series' that's finished its full initial run doesn't really count as cancelling it, and ABC could possibly surprise us in May. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                      I think it's a parallel universe England, another giveaway is that Jafar seems to have power in that world.

This was a mediocre episode imo, it's too bad that this series will likely be cancelled.

Maybe Jafar can come back as the villain of the next season of OUaT, as he is awesome. Alice and the Knave? Kind of boring.
                      Ya i think cancelled or not picked up could easily continue some of the story in the Once series. after all Jafar can show up as a villian because Sydney Glass is of course a Genie and Jafar might want to get him. Once Alice reunites with Cyrus they could end the series with a conclusion and can always decide to bring them to storybrook to live there like they might do with Wendy and her brothers when the Neverland arc ends. could add a new twist to the main series where we have people who didnt fit in or were taken out of their own worlds and have a place they can start new. Like a fairty tale community for those who dont really want to deal with all the magic and and fighting and want something more peaceful. who knows int the end maybe rumple and regina stay in our worl and emma and bae go to fairytale land. of course thats a different series but if they do connect could see something like this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
                        Not renewing it when it's a 'limited series' that's finished its full initial run doesn't really count as cancelling it, and ABC could possibly surprise us in May. We shall see.
                        ya if its basically a mini series type thing then they dont have to renew and wont be cancelled but if its picked up for a second season then it could get cancelled or if its cancelled before the story is over but hopefully ABC allows them to atleast finish up this story and if not renewed like i said can just fill in gaps on the main series during flashbacks.

Comment

^ If the show were to get picked up for a second season, it would still be a 'limited series' and therefore unlikely to be pulled 'midseason' even if ratings didn't improve.

Comment

Does anyone else think Mrs. Darcy's son could be the son of Darcy and Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice? Am I just grasping at story straws now?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎