No announcement yet.

Klaus will return to Mystic Falls

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klaus will return to Mystic Falls

Klaus Mikaelson is returning to Mystic Falls, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

The Originals' Klaus (Joseph Morgan) will cross over onto The Vampire Diaries for the first time since he exited the series in the Season 4 finale. As part of his goodbye — and in one of our favorite scenes of all time! — Klaus told Caroline (Candice Accola) that her boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) was free to return to Mystic Falls. He then added, "He's your first love. I intend to be your last."

Well now that Tyler and Caroline have pretty much called it quits, has Klaus returned for another go at getting Caroline to give in to his love? The timing of Klaus' return could coincide with The Vampire Diaries upcoming 100th episode, which will air in early 2014. Reps for CW and Warner Bros. TV had no comment.

YAY! So excited! I wonder if he returns to lick his wounds after whatever happens to him in the next TO ep? The trailer for it looked pretty bad for Klaus with Marcel and Rebekah seemingly teaming up to take him down.

Whatever the reason, I hope Klaus get a good chunk of storyline for that ep cuz TVD has been HORRIBLE without him... and if we get some Klaroline... I wouldn't object, hehehehe.

Comment

That's great!

On a almost related note, I wonder where Marcel was the last time Stefan and Damon were in New Orleans(I believe they were there back in season 4). I wonder if Marcel knows about Stefan and Damon and what a confrontation that would be between the bros and Marcel if they ever met in The Originals or Vampire Diaries.

Comment

Something I wonder is Katherine as human again seems like the best present for Klaus...he has to know?

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          Whatever the reason, I hope Klaus get a good chunk of storyline for that ep cuz TVD has been HORRIBLE without him... and if we get some Klaroline... I wouldn't object, hehehehe.
          well TVD wasn't that horrible without Klaus. I mean he is a great character of the show but as long as Damon is around its still fun to watch. and the storyline is still exciting. i like to know more about damon's past. and i like to know more about elenas adoptive parents. about klaroline: i like those two together as well but i think Klaus will come back for another reason. maybe for asking for help or anything else. maybe he needs Stefan the Rippah or a powerful witch(bonnie) even if she hasnt her powers back right now. I think its not the last what we saw from our favorit bennett witch.

Comment

Difference of opinion, personally I think TVD has been pretty bad lately. Well, all season.

But like I said, personal opinion.

Comment

Yeah, I think Klaus is coming back for some help. I would love to see Stefan and Damon crossing over to The Originals.

Comment

Yes!, hope he gets with caroline

Comment

Screw that joint Niklaus is a father now and wouldn't dare to sully his hands with another Vampire knowing full well that they'll never be able to have a family with them, and besides he has a hybrid partner now who's even more powerful than the insecure bimbo! I mean Hayley is just brilliant alone and Niklaus going back to Caroline is just going to rule out his chances at being a better person that he was before...Didn't Niklaus say that he wants to reform himself and concentrate more on his duties to his family and to the betternes of himself?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎