0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - A total dog.
    0%

I actually liked this episode more than the one last week....I did like the intro where they went through all the wacky cwuazy scenes from prior years.

All I have to say is, ahem, the sheltie rocked!! LOL

Comment

Stupid funny, but funny nonetheless. And I don't mind those "stupid funny" episodes only if they are indeed funny.

Dean playing fetch with that napkin was hilarious, and the idea of the villain was interesting. Even a callback to the Vetala! (although now after seeing this episode, it would've been cool if the Vetala spat out venom rather than a venomous bite)

Did Dean start to realize maybe keeping Ezekiel inside Sam was a bad idea? That last scene made me wonder that.

Comment

best Then sequence ever!

It is getting ridiculous with Sam still not figuring out something's giving him blackouts. It's to the point of "How stupid is this smart guy?"

I happened to love the pidgeon argument where they were calling each other dooshes. Those birds are arrogant. They sit for an hour straight in the birdseed we put out and they poop right into the dish that other birds have to then leaf through to find the seeds they want. Fat, fat doves.
        Last edited by InactiveUserID; 11-06-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Loved every min of it. My favorite part was that veteran actor Leslie Jordan was the voice for the dog Sam was giving the belly rub to lol! Been a fan of his ever since he was on Lois and Clark.

U gotta wonder if Dean will use this power later in the season too. Maybe itll play back into that dogs can hear Angel Radio as well or something.

Comment

Did Dean start to realize maybe keeping Ezekiel inside Sam was a bad idea? That last scene made me wonder that.
            It's unambiguous IMO, Dean knows he's up a creek. Worse, he knows Sam is suspicious IMO.

I liked the episode. Better or rewatch as Chef Leo's situation being a metaphor for Dean's decisions regarding Sam/Zeke really were well played. "Fetch" and the mailman were belly laugh moments for me. As was the look on Sam's face as he belly rubbed the yorkie.

Comment

On rewatch I definitely got a Pee Wee's Big Adventure vibe when Dean was freeing the dogs. Anyone else get that?

Comment

LOVED that episode. I really hope Sam or Dean can use that power again in the future.

Comment

I thought this was a terrific episode and almost gave it 10/10, except for 2 bits that I had trouble with. So instead it got a 9.

First, how great was the "Then" montage of previous funny eps.? Including the now infamous "I lost my shoe".

Another Game of Thrones reference?

Why, exactly, did that dog not defend his master from being attacked by the monster? I mean, I was waiting for the Colonel to jump him or bite him or something? I know the dog had to be a witness and all but it didn't make sense to me.

Sam and his face when he held up the rat (or whatever). Priceless.

"I don't like the way that one's looking at me." Oh Dean!

Snart? *snorts with laughter*

Hunters are "selfish d**** who define themselves by what they kill", eh?

Eating the cats--eww!

"Cat got your tongue?" The spell works (Jared live tweeted and said he thought some of the voices for the animals sounded wrong. I have to agree on the Colonel. That was totally not the voice I was expecting.) and Dean plays fetch.

The pigeon scene. i laughed so hard I had to pause my DVR before continuing. That was brilliant and so funny! When Dean pulled the gun--! I cracked up. Then Dean with his head out of the window? Oh man, my cheeks were hurting.

The poodle scene. That was a big problem for me and one of the reasons this didn't get a 10. Why is it, every time we have a dog related episode on SPN, we have to go there? *sighs*

A Shawshank reference. Very cute. And bargaining for a belly rub from the 'tall drink'. Cute. Dean frees the dogs too.

So Shamanism, eh? I liked the motivation of the villain. Trying to cure his cancer? That's pretty understandable. But then he took it too far, of course.

Zeke to the rescue again made me sigh a little. I was hoping for at least one episode without Zeke saving the day (especially after he said what he said previous ep.). And yes, it is getting to be a bit too much of a stretch for Sam not to be wondering more about what's going on.

Dean taking down the guy with his four legged friends. Then the spell wears off at just the wrong time!

Is it me or does Dean seem to be afraid that Zeke is taking over Sam? Which he could be (making him the perfect vessel?).

So laughed for most of the first half, the villain was good and we even tied it in to the overall mytharc (in a way).

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎