Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Slumber Party?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she did fix the computer so the boys could track the angels. Just kind of got lost but I think she did. Good call about Sam getting possessed....must have been crowded in there LOL...and Dean too. I would have figured with the demon tattoos and the angel warding on their ribs (which I still believe is there) they should not have been able to have been possessed....

Comment

I would have figured with the demon tattoos and the angel warding on their ribs (which I still believe is there) they should not have been able to have been possessed....
      But the witch isn't a demon. She's from the fairy realm so... I'm thinking just like the tatoo doesn't prevent an Angel for taking the body as a vessel, the tatoo doesn't prevent non-demonic possession.

Is this the first time Dean has been possessed or do we count the rage ghost as a possession too?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
        I think she did fix the computer so the boys could track the angels. Just kind of got lost but I think she did.
        It got kind of convoluted there but I guess she could have. I'm not sure though. Maybe they'll address it in coming eps.?

Originally posted by SVFancross
        Is this the first time Dean has been possessed or do we count the rage ghost as a possession too?
        The one from Yellow Fever, you mean? I'm not sure that counts as possession, myself. And I don't remember Dean ever being possessed. (I'm not sure he was this time. I think it was more like having someone direct his mind? A la what Andy did to him? When Andy took the Impala.)

Comment

I loved this episode. For a filler episode, we're lucky to have even seen Crowley. Crowley was probably in the SPN books more then in the TV show. Remember Bela gave Crowley the Colt in season 3 in the book series? On the show she said she gave it to Lilith, she probably gave it to Crowley to pass it on to Lilith.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎