Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Good Form?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Good Form?

What did you think?
    10 - Good Form
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad Form
    0%

I liked the shadowy shot of Peter Pan, the flying ship, and the Neverland Facetime with Henry, but that was about it.

Comment

I liked it. Felt a bit like a filler but we did get some background about where hook got his start as a pirate and how he knew about neverland. i just wonder what would make him go back for hundreds of years.

Comment

9 - I liked the episode very much (I will probably never give a 10). I got my wish - the Charming/poison drama is over, although it has now been replaced by Charming-can't-leave-the-island. At least the status quo changed.

I was very happy to see Emma go along with Regina's plan. Neverland is not place for playing by the rules, and I glad to see the "team" figure that out. I was starting to wonder where Rumple went, but I bet he is in the other cage. However I think we will find that Rumple allowed himself to be captured to get closer to Pan.

Comment

I enjoyed the episode, although I had some audio issues in the beginning with my TV (will d/l and give it another watch tomorrow, though).

Originally posted by spotteddog
          the Charming/poison drama is over, although it has now been replaced by Charming-can't-leave-the-island. At least the status quo changed.
          I was thinking the same thing after he chugged the water.

I was starting to wonder where Rumple went, but I bet he is in the other cage. However I think we will find that Rumple allowed himself to be captured to get closer to Pan.
          Could be, yet I wonder if it's someone else entirely? They've foreshadowed Hood/Regina, so I'm wondering if it's him (even though the last time we saw him he was in FTL at the castle). Maybe Hood followed him to make sure he'd be ok? The only reason I want it to be Hood is because it would set the stage for Regina to meet him.

But, I'm probably wrong. I'm sure it'll be Rumple.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode.

I'm guessing that the other cage belonged to the lost boy whose heart was taken by Regina. His death will be a consequence that Emma and Regina have to live with.

I got a rush from seeing the boat start flying with the pegasus sail.
            Last edited by DA_Champion; 10-28-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

DA_Champion, the more I think about it the more I think you may be right about the occupant of the other cage. How would you keep Rumple in a cage? He would just *poof* right out. I can see Pan playing with the minds of Emma and Regina by executing the "heartless boy" right in front of them. However the writers are pretty good at leading us astray, so it could be Tinkerbelle or Ariel. Or, for a total mindf***, maybe Pan has put Henry in the other cage and will make Emma/Regina choose(that would be too bad for Neal).

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                I enjoyed the episode, although I had some audio issues in the beginning with my TV (will d/l and give it another watch tomorrow, though).

I was thinking the same thing after he chugged the water.

Could be, yet I wonder if it's someone else entirely? They've foreshadowed Hood/Regina, so I'm wondering if it's him (even though the last time we saw him he was in FTL at the castle). Maybe Hood followed him to make sure he'd be ok? The only reason I want it to be Hood is because it would set the stage for Regina to meet him.

But, I'm probably wrong. I'm sure it'll be Rumple.

I can't see Robin Hood leaving his son behind to follow Neal to Neverland . . . unless the boy got swept there, thanks to Neal.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish1941
                  I can't see Robin Hood leaving his son behind to follow Neal to Neverland . . . unless the boy got swept there, thanks to Neal.
                  Good point. I totally forgot about little Roland

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                    DA_Champion, the more I think about it the more I think you may be right about the occupant of the other cage. How would you keep Rumple in a cage? He would just *poof* right out. I can see Pan playing with the minds of Emma and Regina by executing the "heartless boy" right in front of them. However the writers are pretty good at leading us astray, so it could be Tinkerbelle or Ariel. Or, for a total mindf***, maybe Pan has put Henry in the other cage and will make Emma/Regina choose(that would be too bad for Neal).
                    I was definitely thinking Ariel, especially since the next episode is about her. It'd make sense that they'd leave us with a small cliffhanger like that only to introduce her next episode.

While it wasn't 10 worthy (I don't know how many episodes have gotten that), it was definitely a nice pickup from Nasty Habits. I'm sad that one Charma got replaced with another one, but at least we won't have to see it drag on for at least a couple of episodes.

I liked Hook's backstory quite a bit, though I'm wondering when the Sextant is going to come into play. It'd be silly of them to introduce it only to be like "Just kidding! We were only doing it to throw you guys off, HA HA WE FOOLED YOU!"

I'm also glad to see that we're going to see where Hook's character really lies now that he knows that Bae is alive and on the island. Will he retain his honor and tell Emma? Or will he lie to her so he can keep her for himself?

@Aries: So Neal would be responsible for changing the fate of a character? Like father, like son, I would say.

Comment

I think it was pretty clear that Hook is done with Pan's mind games. He will tell them. It will just break his heart in the process.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎