No announcement yet.

Rumple and Peters Past

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumple and Peters Past

Since the begining of this season its been shown that they have some sort of past that seems to go back to Rumples childhood. Who do you think Peter is to him? A brother? Father? Best friend?
    Peter is Rumples father.
    0%
    Peter and Rumple are brothers.
    0%
    They were childhood friends.
    0%
    Other.
    0%

Being that Peter is trapped with the body of a child, I doubt he'd be anyone's father. The "brother" angle would be interesting, though.

Comment

According to TVLine, [SPOILER] they have cast Stephen Lord as Rumple's father, so that can be ruled out. [/SPOILER] Childhood friends would be best, because we have enough familial relationships going on already.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-21-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Friends would be the best speculation or even brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
          According to TVLine, [SPOILER] they have cast Stephen Lord as Rumple's father, so that can be ruled out. [/SPOILER] Childhood friends would be best, because we have enough familial relationships going on already.
          Spoilers dude spoilers!

Brothers or friends would be interesting...
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-21-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
            Being that Peter is trapped with the body of a child, I doubt he'd be anyone's father. The "brother" angle would be interesting, though.
            some people speculated it tho so thats why i added it but i agree unless he had gotten rumples mom pregnant when he was 13 (which could be likely in where peter is like a few hundred years old and there being a time where people used to get married at 12 cause they would die at 30) then its not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
              Spoilers dude spoilers!
              Sorry...

Comment

I'm more convinced that the Piper scenario wasn't a first. Peter probably lured Rumple the same way he tried to lure Baelfire, and because of how lost Rumple was, he probably ended up being the closest and most loyal to him. But something in him clicked like it did with Neal, and somehow it led to a betrayal that Peter held a grudge against him for. Though how Rumple escaped the island, I'm curious about.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎