No announcement yet.

Does Katie Cassidy look different?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Katie Cassidy look different?

Does anybody else think that Katie Cassidy looks different on season 2 than she did on season 1? I cant help but notice it.

I post some photos to help make the comparison:

Maybe she has lost some weight. What do you think?
    Last edited by sergitm12; 10-20-2013, 03:39 PM.

i just know that her character is so booooring.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
      i just know that her character is so booooring.
      Thank you for that informative, relevant response. Truly an excellent contribution.

Now, time for a real post.

Her skin tone looks much more saturated in those Season 2 shots. I think it's a combination of the camera filter and lightening. Other than that, she doesn't look different to me.

Comment

She looks the same to me aka GREAT!. Maybe the lighting is slightly different.

Comment

She looks the same to me...

Comment

she looks prettier!

Comment

If anything she looks hotter....

Comment

I think Katie has lost some weight, maybe because she has been working out for her role as the future kick-ass Black Canary! I agree that she looks even more gorgeous than in season one, and I love the new lighter hair color, it gives her a "softer" look. Of course, I would say that most of the women in "Arrow" look better this season....Felicity got rid of her "neon" lipstick and let her hair down (and bought herself some really sexy outfits!), Moira looks stunning even in a prison suit and so on.

I'm glad to see that there are other posters out there who feel that we should try to maintain a modicum of respect and relevance when posting. There is no need to shove an irrelevant opinion into a thread just to show your dislike for a certain character. It's not that easy being a Laurel fan (or at least someone who likes her and finds her interesting) OR a Katie fan right now...That's one of the reasons why I really appreciate the Ksite board as a friendly place where posters express their differing opinions while still respecting the opinions and feelings of other posters/members.
                Last edited by evaba; 10-21-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Nope, still smokin'

Comment

The difference I see is in her eyes. I can't quite place it. It seems that in season one, she has a more confident look in her eyes.
                    In those season 2 pics, her eyes look like she is holding a lot of emotion in check.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                      Thank you for that informative, relevant response. Truly an excellent contribution.

Now, time for a real post.

Her skin tone looks much more saturated in those Season 2 shots. I think it's a combination of the camera filter and lightening. Other than that, she doesn't look different to me.
                      You're quite welcome

Comment

I think she may have lost a little weight as she looks like she has been working out more this season, or it may just be the change in hair colour and the lighting. I meet Katie at a Supernatural con in Birmingham long before she got this job. I can tell you that she looks even more beautiful in real life and is a lovely friendly person to meet and talk to.
                        I really like Katie and hate how some people don't like her or moan about her character on the show. Show some respect people, You can't blame an actress for the words she is given to say by the writers of the show. I for one think she is great on the show no matter what her character gets up to. Nice to see other people here sticking up for her.

Comment

Always lovely & beautiful!

Comment

She was really hot in "Click", which is one of the few genuinely good Adam Sandler movies.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                              She was really hot in "Click", which is one of the few genuinely good Adam Sandler movies.
                              Yes, she looks great in that movie, but not only that, she speaks FRENCH as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎