Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Posting Pro
    Here is a recent photo of Katie, where I think she looks more or less like her old self:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Katie Cassidy interview.jpg 
Views:	4183 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	16155

Yes. But unfortunately, haters will never stop hating her by finding lame reasons to hate her. It sucks. She better become the real Black Canary and quick!

Don't know if this was a change to accomodate her arc in season 2, but she could do with some meat on her.

Posting Pro
    This is an interview that Katie did for "Rush" a few days ago. I think she looks gorgeous here, positively glowing. I think we can safely say that she has regained most of her weight and I sincerely hope that this will lay all the (IMHO groundless) speculations about chin surgery etc. to rest....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpGhQktkq0k
    Last edited by evaba; 02-02-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    She looks like she did in Season 1 in the pictures from "Heir to the Demon" flashbacks.

I think I posted the link in the Season 2 Spoilers section.

I've had zero issue with Kate Cassidy's acting, story arc, really anything. Just a fan of the show. And I just noticed her guant appearence in season 2 from season 1. Its noticeable. And the fact this post exists or any others I've seen around the web is good example of just how noticeable it was. There's a way to be thin and look healthy and there's that guant look in the face that just looks dangerous. She unfortunately falls into the later. Period. I just hope, as a fan of the show that she does something. Deff hire nutritionist to help with some weight gain. Some of the scenes where she wears a loose fitting blouse and you can see here frame is just unbearable...

Even before season 1 - 2, she looked different from how she looked in prior CW shows.

Posting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Johntrek187 View Post
    I've had zero issue with Kate Cassidy's acting, story arc, really anything. Just a fan of the show. And I just noticed her guant appearence in season 2 from season 1. Its noticeable. And the fact this post exists or any others I've seen around the web is good example of just how noticeable it was. There's a way to be thin and look healthy and there's that guant look in the face that just looks dangerous. She unfortunately falls into the later. Period. I just hope, as a fan of the show that she does something. Deff hire nutritionist to help with some weight gain. Some of the scenes where she wears a loose fitting blouse and you can see here frame is just unbearable...
    I think you will find these recent stills of Katie, taken from her "Rush" interview, encouraging. This is probably how she will look around episode 15-16:

http://samspurpletoothbrush.tumblr.com/post/75543547789

No, I disagree with most of the people on here. While she is still attractive, she has definitely lost a lot of weight, almost to the point of looking anorexic. I'm kind of worried about her. I don't know, maybe it's supposed to be part of the whole addiction change.

Forum Regular
    She does look thinner to me, but I'm relatively certain it's for the role. Keep in mind, Laurel's supposedly taken Tommy's death pretty hard. Given how in Season One every scene with her includes Tommy and food, or Tommy and discussions of food (... that's not a laughing face so much as a hungry, eating face... num num num num...), she probably learned to associate food with her dead boyfriend, and thus avoids eating altogether, as the pain of nourishment only serves as a not-so-gentle reminder that her boyfriend died — in a quite gruesome manner, I might add. Ergo, in Season Two, we have yet to see her actually consume anything that isn't prescription drugs (which she was not even prescribed) or booze.

It's looking like she "went method" with it along with make-up, she does look better in that interview.

New In Town
    well to be honest, first time i saw her in season 2, i thought she been replaced by some one who looks like her. and after that i noticed that her name still in credits. maybe she lose weight and one thing, iam badly hate her chin,.

Posting Pro
    Sorry to spam the forum, but here is one more very recent pic of Katie, taken at the NYC Fashion Week:

http://k-cassidy.org/gallery/display...224&fullsize=1

New In Town
    she has become thin
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2014-02-14-21h48m26s76.jpg 
Views:	418 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	16183Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2014-02-14-21h49m16s68.jpg 
Views:	523 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	16182

Doin' stuff n' thaangs deathstroke79's Avatar
    I think it's pretty obvious that she lost weight. It's clearly not the lighting because everyone else looks the same.
    Why is this topic still going on, so repetitive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast