No announcement yet.

Sam's new nickname - RePo Man.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's new nickname - RePo Man.

I think the easier question is, what hasn't Sam been possessed by at this point? A demon, Lucifer, and now an angel.

TPTB/writers might find a way to avoid this trap somehow, but as of right now, even if Dean did ok Ezekiel erasing Sam's memory-banks so he won't know Ezekiel is in him; when they encounter other angels, they will be able to tell or 'see' Ezekiel inside Sam, thus letting it be known to him that he is an "angel carrier".

Also, unless Ezekiel can somehow exit Sam without alerting Sam to his presence, when he finally gets strong enough to be "felt", Sam's gonna notice a slight difference of their being a strong angelic grace riding around inside him.

And a tiny nickpit about all that, if I may... had it really just been a day, like Dean said, between end of S8 (church/angels falling) and Sam waking up in the Impala at the end of ITIGLH? And if it was, Ezekiel made it sound like it was going to take more than just a little time for Sam to heal enough to 'awaken', not to mention Ezekiel wasn't all that strong yet, thus adding time and labor to it all... so it really only took a day - (much) less than that actually, since a good part of that day was spent in the hospital before Ezekiel did the possessing - for Sam to get well enough to 'wake up' out of his coma?? Uhm, ok, I guess.

One other "nitpick" I have about the Ezekiel/Sam connection is, the whole point of Cas becoming human was that there was no more go-to-angel super-friend (among other reasons). Even though Ezekiel "claims" to be weak from his fall, I'm pretty sure there is precedent that once he is in possession of Sam that he would heal up right quick. I point to Cas needing to "touch" Bobby's soul to re-power as being foremost in my mind. And also, Sam was the vessel of Lucifer and is the most powerful vessel on earth. Who would want to leave that kind of protection/power?

Crowley will also immediately recognize the change in Sam. He was able to pick out Samandriel pretty quickly. Thus, that forces Dean to not only keep the secret from Sam but also have to align with Crowley a bit more than he'd like. Perhaps the "foxhole" experience between Sam and Crowley will come into play here, i.e. Crowley wanting to protect Sam as well and not for his own agenda. That little arc I am very excited to see.

And please please please let's not do anymore of this Cas still needs to save the world stuff? I thought I saw a hint of Cas finally realizing that he needed to listen to Dean 100%....just go to the bunker alone and not trust anyone. Cas needs to learn from Dean how to survive as human BEFORE he goes off trying to do something on his own....again.

Comment

Why would it not be just a day? The entire episode goes through mostly the day and end at night, and during the day, we see a news channel talking about a global meteor shower. I think it's definitely possible that Dean sent Sam straight to a hospital, not knowing what else to do during that night from the season finale. Plus, it's still being said that Ezekial is still "fixing" Sam, even if he woke up in the end of the episode. There wouldn't be any other reason for why Zeke is still inside Sam anyways if he weren't still "fixing" him.

I also don't think Ezekiel being inside Sam means there's another "go-to" angel this season. He DOES have to essentially hide himself so Sam doesn't know.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎