No announcement yet.

"0-8-4" Ratings Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "0-8-4" Ratings Speculation

So, since the Pilot got great numbers last week, how good do you think "0-8-4" will do this week? Both in Demo and million viewers?

I don't pay attention to demo but for viewers? Giving it a conservative 10 million.

Comment

Initial overnight ratings were lower than I expected, according to TV Media Insights.

Something like 8.5 million viewers and a 3.2/10 on average, which are numbers I'll never understand. The Voice and NCIS both kind of beat it in the slot (though I think NCIS was the episode where someone left, so people may have tuned in).

Surely they'll go up with DVR etc., but that's still a big drop for week 2.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        Initial overnight ratings were lower than I expected, according to TV Media Insights.

Something like 8.5 million viewers and a 3.2/10 on average, which are numbers I'll never understand. The Voice and NCIS both kind of beat it in the slot (though I think NCIS was the episode where someone left, so people may have tuned in).

Surely they'll go up with DVR etc., but that's still a big drop for week 2.
        NCIS has built up an audience, over ten years, AoS is the new kid. Ziva's departure, undoubtably convinced many to watch it, but may not come back next week (and then you've got the NCIS viewers, that only watches it for her, but might stop now). And then there's external factors (right now that factor would be the Goverment shutdown), that can result in people not watching TV or film. And let's not forget bad word of mouth (last week the IMDB boards exploded with negative comments... Not that IMDB negativity is surprising).

And let's not forget, most top rated shows, don't start out as #1.

Comment

Apparently the total was 12.07 million.
          Last edited by jon-el87; 10-09-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎