Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepy Hollow Spoilers & Speculation

For now, post all spoilers for Sleepy Hollow here in this thread. If this gets popping, we'll add a sub-forum for spoilers. Usual rules about sites and sources that are allowed apply; always link to KSiteTV whenever possible.

Here's a title and some pics for the second episode, which is called "Blood Moon."

Episode 2 description: http://www.ksitetv.com/sleepy-hollow...ood-moon/24258

Comment

Cool, Thanks. no surprise witches would be in this show.

BTW- is this a 20+ episode season or something like 13 episode's?

Comment

Apparently 13, at least according to this.

Comment

Thanks Ex and that's great I actually prefer shows that are 12/13 episode seasons than your usual 20+ ones which could get boring in the middle if they are as they save the good stuff for the end of the season.

Comment

I think the show could go 22... all shows get only 12-13 episode orders, to start.

Anyway, here's the promo trailer for Episode 2:

Images from "Blood Moon" can be found here.

Comment

episode 2 looks interesting and i want to see more of this witch/coven angle that the show has set up in the overall arc for the season.

Comment

Question: Loved Sleepy Hollow and thrilled it did so well in the ratings. Got anything on Episode 2? —Henry

Ausiello: Though he very much died in the premiere, we have by no means seen the last of John Cho’s Andy.
                http://tvline.com/2013/09/17/justifi...-ask-ausiello/

Comment

Images from Episode 3, "From The Triumph Of Evil."

Comment

^Well, that answers the question about what Irving's first name is.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
                      ^Well, that answers the question about what Irving's first name is.
                      Oh man I should've checked the spoilers for episode 3 before I commented on Irving first name in the Pilot thread.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                        Oh man I should've checked the spoilers for episode 3 before I commented on Irving first name in the Pilot thread.

I usually don't. Today was our lucky day. And one question of about 50 answered.

Comment

I want to know more about what Washington was finding out, I LOVE the fact that he was picking up on something paranormal, fantastic little twist there.

Comment

JOHN NOBLE is guest starring!

Comment

kind and reclusive always turns into a nutjob. He'll have made a deal with the bad guys by end of season.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎