No announcement yet.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Affleck is Batman!

Uh... what do you guys think? I thought "this is stupid" at first, but thinking about it more, I want to know more.

Just saw this on your Facebook page. It's spreading fast. I'm still processing.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      http://www.kryptonsite.com/manofstee...for-july-2015/

Uh... what do you guys think? I thought "this is stupid" at first, but thinking about it more, I want to know more.

I had the same reaction,"Is this for real?!?!?" But....Wow!!!, interesting decision. We'll have to wait and see how this turns out.
      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Now my curiosity has me wanting to see him in the suit ASAP. They have their Batman,"Let's get to it!"

Comment

My initial thought was "I can't see it." But I will reserve judgment until the film is released and I see his performance. All I can say right now is this...the Batman is my favorite superhero and Bale kicked butt, so BA has big shoes to fill and he'd better not mess it up.

Comment

Um how about no.... Seriously the more I find out about this sequel the more I say "just don't make the movies if you won't take them seriously or do them justice"

Comment

ahhhh... wow.. First thought is ..big let down..

Comment

I like Affleck so I'm ok with this. And while they are at it, they should also have him co-direct the movie. Snyder can do all the action and big special effects scenes while Affleck can direct the rest of the stuff. Maybe have him co-write as well.
                Last edited by Exedore; 08-23-2013, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I'm surprisingly ok with this

I'm glad it's an older Batman.

Comment

I don't see him as Batman.

Disappointing choice.

Comment

Well this announcement leaves me about as confused as I could possibly be. I...I just don't know what to say right now

Comment

Hmmm...I liked Daredevil, Affleck will do okay I think. At the same time I can not help but crack a smile thinking about Affleck in Hollywoodland being Superman and having an affair with MOS Martha Kent (Diane lane)

Comment

The mere fact that there was an announcement caught me off guard. I'm also surprised that it's a name I recognize.

Comment

Best case scenarios:

1) Ben Affleck is made writer and director for Batman vs Superman as well. WB informs Goyer and Snyder that now that they have found talent, they are free to make MoS II as originally planned. One movie comes out in summer 2015, the other in December 2015.

2) Matt Damon is brought on to play Robin.

3) Jennifer Garner is brought on to play Vicki Vale.

Overall, this is good news I think. Affleck was decent in Daredevil, and it's good for DC to get such a movie talent invested into their universe.
                            Last edited by DA_Champion; 08-22-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Cannot wait to see it! Affleck has always been a favorite actor of mine and I especially enjoy him in Dogma. Do it Ben. Cannot wait to see it in July 2015!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎