Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there is a price for the Other Side?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there is a price for the Other Side?

From what we've seen magic on this show much like in OUAT magic seems to have price if anything it seems to have more of a karmic consequence than anything else. For example Elena wanted the cure to be human they all did but they lost Jeremy. Klaus wanted his hybrids but his obsession ruined his family. Esther wanted to protect her children but they became monsters.

It seems rather then a balance nature demands a price like in order to obtain something with magic something of equal value must be lost. Like when Bonnie died to bring Jeremy back and how Silas ended up alone instead of with his one true love.

That being said I think that the Other Side might come with a monumental price for the witches and maybe they don't realize it perhaps something like the spirits being preyed on by evil malevolent spirits perhaps the phantoms from the books.

Originally posted by MrAnonymus
    From what we've seen magic on this show much like in OUAT magic seems to have price if anything it seems to have more of a karmic consequence than anything else. For example Elena wanted the cure to be human they all did but they lost Jeremy. Klaus wanted his hybrids but his obsession ruined his family. Esther wanted to protect her children but they became monsters.

It seems rather then a balance nature demands a price like in order to obtain something with magic something of equal value must be lost. Like when Bonnie died to bring Jeremy back and how Silas ended up alone instead of with his one true love.

That being said I think that the Other Side might come with a monumental price for the witches and maybe they don't realize it perhaps something like the spirits being preyed on by evil malevolent spirits perhaps the phantoms from the books.

I agree there is a price for everything, as Bonnie has stated there must be a balance. However I do not think Bonnie died because she brought back Jeremy. Bonnie was already dead prior to bringing Jeremy back. Remember she showed Kol her body. I think Bonnie died, when Qetsiyah came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon's girl
      I agree there is a price for everything, as Bonnie has stated there must be a balance. However I do not think Bonnie died because she brought back Jeremy. Bonnie was already dead prior to bringing Jeremy back. Remember she showed Kol her body. I think Bonnie died, when Qetsiyah came back.
      That's a good a theory I wouldn't be surprised if Qetsiyah did that she certainly has proven to be cut throat.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎