Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sacrifice" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angui
    Wow... but not really a cliffhanger.
    It sort of is for some of the other storylines like did Thea and Roy make it out okay we kind of know that Roy survived he is a series regular next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halberdier17
      I think he might really be dead Ollie just told Tommy that his father didn't die because he didn't want the last thing he remembers of Tommy to be him angry that his father died.
      Well we have no season 2 island villain at the moment so... Maybe Slade will go evil next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue_Arrow
        Well we have no season 2 island villain at the moment so... Maybe Slade will go evil next?
        The Island villain might be the woman who hired Fyers next season.

Comment

• (Blinks) Okay, I'm not usually right with my guesses. But.... damn. As for whether Malcolm is dead.... I've got my suspicions. There's definitely techniques to appear dead on your own, without help from someone else, and neither Dig nor Ollie checked for a pulse.... and if anyone's disciplined enough to handle that, it's Malcolm.

I honestly thought it was going to be Lance (the cop). He was right there. But damn.... Malcolm really is a diabolical villain.... which begs the question: HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA TOP THIS NEXT SEASON!?

Comment

• Originally posted by JDBentz
            (Blinks) Okay, I'm not usually right with my guesses. But.... damn. As for whether Malcolm is dead.... I've got my suspicions. There's definitely techniques to appear dead on your own, without help from someone else, and neither Dig nor Ollie checked for a pulse.... and if anyone's disciplined enough to handle that, it's Malcolm.

I honestly thought it was going to be Lance (the cop). He was right there. But damn.... Malcolm really is a diabolical villain.... which begs the question: HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA TOP THIS NEXT SEASON!?
            It does seem pretty likely that as much martial arts training as he had, he would know the "playing 'possum" trick all of the martial arts characters seem to have

Comment

• Oh my God! They've killed Tommy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by super_j_man
                Thea: I guess I have wicked aim...hmmmm....
                My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  The Island villain might be the woman who hired Fyers next season.
                  Is there any other choice? Personally I think she will be the S2 island villain, and over the course of the season Slade will turn evil and become Ollie's nemesis on the island for S3.

Comment

• Great episode, we'll gonna miss this show.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎