Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings For "The Evil Queen"

OUAT reached its lowest to date in the 18-49 demo this week- a 2.0. Overall viewership was 7.16 million.

While the first season probably was stronger, this season still has been enjoyable. It has been stuck in the 2..0-2.4 range since it first dipped four-tenths of a point (from 2.8 to 2.4). But, hopefully it won't drop further.

The scheduling, of course, hasn't helped matters.

EDIT: Even with the decline, it still finished top 20 in the demo for the week 9seven programs had 2.0, from no.s 19-25, with OUAT having the highest broken-down 18-49 viewers among the group).
    Last edited by Resistance84; 04-30-2013, 08:35 AM.

yeah Horowitz one of the main writers for Once finally replied to a tweet from me. I basically tweeted about how the it is clear to me the audience does not like de-aging of August, amnesia of several characters and other cop-outs this season. he responded with this tweet.
    "clear to you. I hear all sorts of reactions. Sorry you didn't like"

Given the sample of people on this sight alone, is anyone truly satisfied with Once Upon a Time this season? I mean I know Horowitz is trying to remain positive but seriously. I mean Once is losing viewers quickly and it not a scheduling conflict, not entirely lately. This season has been sloppy and starting to feel like a soap opera with all the random character development out of left field, emphasis on plot over good character development and lack of true pay off for what little bit of good character arcs there are this season. ehh...maybe the show will bounce back next year, but there is no denying for me at least that this show defiantly having an off year. I really hope the writers start cleaning up the mess they created with this show before it is too late.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎