Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Selfless, Brave and True" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    We can rule out her being a fairy-tale character or even being a good guy.
    No, it's too early for that. She could still have some connection to the FTL. Amusingly enough, she danced around August's question and answered it a different way. He asked if she was from their world. She responded by pretty much saying she was a non magical human being...but that doesn't necessarily mean that she's not from the Enchanted Forest. After all...Mulan is non magical, as is Gepetto, and several other FTL people. But the point is that while she's not magical herself...it's apparent that she has seen magic before. Remember, she told Dragon that she's been searching for people like him for a very long time...so either she's been exposed to some sort of magic (which should have been impossible in our world), or she grew up in FTL and made it to our world somehow, and is wanting revenge against magical beings.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
      Degobunny, I'm not too happy with it myself. It seems too easy and I really loved grown up August and would have liked to see him get the chance to make amends for his choices on a more long-term basis. Though I think they were kind of forced to write out adult August since I'm pretty sure the actor has another project going.

I also sort of thought, "okay, so if August gets this second chance at childhood and Gepetto gets this second chance at raising him, why wouldn't the same thing be an option for Emma?" Yes, I know it's a different situation but it's still a sort of cop-out happy ending, as you said.
      I've been a little two-sided about the season. I didn't care too much for the first few episodes, and started to like it more once Cora was brought into Storybrooke. But they killed her off much too quick. Cora should have been dragged out a bit longer to at least set up for the finale villain. Instead, they attempted to set it up, but are floundering and trying to play the "Guess the finale villain!" game, which I'm starting to get a little tired of all of the guessing games. Season 1 at least had 2 villains we could understand. Season 2 HAD 2 (with another questionable one, aka Regina)...but one is dead, one is somewhere doing something, and even Regina is still conflicted and not exactly being villainesque! It just feels like filler episodes building up to what they're probably hoping is a mind blowing Season finale involving Neverland.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
        Degobunny, I'm not too happy with it myself. It seems too easy and I really loved grown up August and would have liked to see him get the chance to make amends for his choices on a more long-term basis. Though I think they were kind of forced to write out adult August since I'm pretty sure the actor has another project going.

I also sort of thought, "okay, so if August gets this second chance at childhood and Gepetto gets this second chance at raising him, why wouldn't the same thing be an option for Emma?" Yes, I know it's a different situation but it's still a sort of cop-out happy ending, as you said.
        Eion Bailey who plays August had a pilot at TNT but it was not picked up. That was back in January and not anything since. hopefully Eion will eventually come back after the writers get there act together.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
          Eion Bailey who plays August had a pilot at TNT but it was not picked up. That was back in January and not anything since. hopefully Eion will eventually come back after the writers get there act together.
          Yeah...I was just looking that up. Eion doesn't have anything lined up at the moment outside of OUAT. Unless he has something he's working on that isn't being made public yet.

Comment

Got no problem with Pinocchio getting a "do over" and his childhood back.

That picture of Tamara with her apparent mother is likely some sort of hint on who she is and her motivations.... Need a screen cap.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            I think gepetto is really evil and wants to destroy the future cause the technology ruins everything. lol
            Tony Amendola certainly gets around. I'm looking forward to the next season of Continuum, hopefully it doesn't take nearly as long to air outside of Canada as the first season did.
            Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 03-24-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
              Well he can always come back in flashbacks. Or flashforwards. that could trick us if we see him as an adult ad think its a flashback and we learn its sometime in the future. Will be funny that Henry is now older then Pinochio.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                Got no problem with Pinocchio getting a "do over" and his childhood back.

That picture of Tamara with her apparent mother is likely some sort of hint on who she is and her motivations.... Need a screen cap.

Tony Amendola certainly gets around. I'm looking forward to the next season of Continuum, hopefully it doesn't take nearly as long to air outside of Canada as the first season did.
                ya the picture of her mother could be a clue. Even if we havent seen her mother it might be foreshadowing something.

Its funny cause between this continuum and bate motel there are actors going inbetween these shows. you have gepetto in continuum and the blue fairy in bates motel. not to mention Alecs brother from continuum is also in bates motel. Im thinking hollywood is running out of Tv actors. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  ya the picture of her mother could be a clue. Even if we havent seen her mother it might be foreshadowing something.

Its funny cause between this continuum and bate motel there are actors going inbetween these shows. you have gepetto in continuum and the blue fairy in bates motel. not to mention Alecs brother from continuum is also in bates motel. Im thinking hollywood is running out of Tv actors. lol.
                  Just Vancouver/BC area I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎