Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Huntress Returns?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

To clarify - I think it is quite legitimate to comment on the characters - that's one of the reasons why we come to KSite. And I might be a bit overboard in terms of what should not be said about the actors. I had a bad experience once on another site and got into a bit of a war with one of the "moderators" about the hateful things that were allowed to be said. Needless to say, I don't ever go to that site anymore, and I "pity" anyone who does.

Comment

It almost seems too late to comment on this episode since the next one airs tomorrow but here goes. Two quick thoughts:
      Just before Diggle shows Oliver the video of Helena in the strip club, he hastily closes a news article before Oliver can see it. Thanks to a screen pause, I read the sub-heading as Interpol suspects Deadshot: seems like Diggle is quietly and patiently seeking his own justice too.
      Like many of you, I'm not sure about this Sarah Lance business. It could be interesting, but there are already so many other storylines that it seems really unnecessary right now. I hope it leads to something meaningful.

Comment

Lastly, Roy Harper, I think Colton Haynes is such a great choice for this character, was so happy to see him back and I love the slow build he's getting on the show.
        He is a refreshing addition and true Colton is a great choice for the role. He has got the physique and the Roy attitude down.

So McKenna 's been shot and now written out for a while at least, I wonder if that's to do with her ties to True Blood?
        Maybe, the actress had to go back to her other show, In any case Mckenna was only meant to be on Arrow for a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
          I just don't understand why people feel the need to go after the actors. The characters - sure, I get that. But the actors? This reminds me of the stuff that Kristen Kreuk and Erica Durance had written about them.
          As I said, no problem with criticizing the characters or even the depiction of the characters at times. And for sure this site is the place for that type of commentary. Sometimes it just seems to get a bit personal, but maybe it's me. I still haven't gotten over Erica Durance being called "a slut" - not Lois, Erica - on another website. I am sorry if my previous statement bothered anyone - certainly not my intent.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎