No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland - Original KSiteTV Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time In Wonderland - Original KSiteTV Thread

A lot has happened since the first reports came out that ABC and the producers of Once Upon A Time were plotting a spin-off around Sebastian Stan’s Mad Hatter character.

For starters, show creators Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis assured several weeks ago that the rumored plans to recast the role of the otherwise unavailable Sebastian Stan would not happen. Instead, it seems the lead character of this spin-off, which would take place in Wonderland, would be a Once take on Alice.
    http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-t...ke-shape/20813

If it's a Wonderland series than it's only right that the main character be Alice. And I like that it's a post-curse take (with flashbacks).
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-14-2013, 03:25 PM. Reason: Re-Titling Thread

A limited-run series to air during a hiatus reminds me of the plans they had for Heroes: Origins, which makes me worry a little bit about the Once creative people being spread too thin. I hope I'm wrong.

If it does happen though, I kind of hope there's a chance of seeing Cassidy Freeman as Jack sometime.

Comment

I guess if they do short 13 episode seasons like Lost and have it in the summer.

I just wonder about the budget. The scope of Wonderland seems massive requiring a large budget. In my head I image it to be like Oz with strange lands /creatures; special effects heavy. Though I guess they'd work around that.

Comment

I wonder if the showrnners would feel the need to introduce Alice via OUAT? Does't sound like it would be necessary...

Comment

Cool. So will this be set before the curse on OUAT with Cora as the Queen of Hearts and everything? Or will it be occurring at the same time as OUAT (in which case I wonder if they will have a new Queen of Hearts)?

I hope they don't mess up on the effects though.

Comment

Now we have our Alice and Show Title:

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-t...an-alice/21118

What's hard about calling it just "Wonderland" or even "Alice". If it has a decent promo (depending if it goes to pilot) should be more than enough for it to stand on its own without the "Once" in the title. And because it is a part of Once the fanbase will have already exist; even if most watch out of curiosity.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-29-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

We have another title change; now it's going by: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland

And

British actress Emma Rigby (Hollyoaks) has landed the role of the Red Queen in the four-scene presentation that is slated to begin filming April 7 in Vancouver, immediately following the wrap up of Once‘s Season 2.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/emma...-time-spinoff/

Comment

I'm starting to get the feeling that we're not just getting a pre-Curse Wonderland, we're also getting a pre-Cora Wonderland, especially after finding this bit of news: http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-...-to-wonderland

Comment

Paul Ruebens is going to be the voice of the White Rabbit.

Comment

Pee Wee as the white rabbit.....hmmmm. All I can hear is his voice as Pee Wee playing a rabbit.

Comment

Alice "White Rabbit Where are you going?"
                      Rabbit "Im Late Im Late For a very important date."
                      Alice "All you creatures in this strange land are so odd"
                      Rabbit "I know you are but what am I?"
                      Alice "What am I? Enough with these riddles what I really want to know is Where am I?"
                      Chesire Cat "Girl you are in Wonderland"
                      Rabbit "Did someone say Wonderland? Why thats the secret word of the day. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Comment

^^^

Comment

Just wondering what every thinks. If this series will run during Once's breaks would you rather have it during the Summer as a Summer Series or during the Christmas break between Thanksgiving and Mid January? personally i think Summer would be good but think Winter time is a good spot for this type of show. Just to me winter always seems like a good time for magic and fantasy.

Comment

A short 13 episode run during either the summer or early fall would work. It could be like having Once year round. I even think putting it on Once's time/day slot would be a good choice too, to occupy the space until the main series returns.
                            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-10-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

The series is officially a GO!!!!!

BTW, John Lithgow's replaced Paul Reubens as the voice of the White Rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎