No announcement yet.

Greg calling Regina

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg calling Regina

Ok when Greg bumped into Henry he took his phone and called Regina. Why would he do that? Did he know he was calling Regina or could he have thought he was calling Emma? Regina tried to take him as a kid so wonder why he would care enough to give her the heads up.

I wondered the same.

Did Greg ever interact with Henry before? I'm guessing he didn't know who Henry was or who he was calling. He was just trying to do a good deed.

Also, did Greg when he was little (Owen? right?) know that Regina wanted to keep him? Wasn't he shielded from that? In the end Regina just let him go, so I wonder in his mind if he even knew. I think has far as he knew, they were after his dad.

Comment

I dont think greg would like Regina since she didnt help stop his dad from getting arrested so wasnt sure. But ya im thinking he didnt know who his mother was and think he knew henrys name cause it was on his backpack. And the cell may have had Mom under the contact. Emma probably would have just said Emma.

Wonder if Greg will give henry back his phone.

Comment

I guess I'll have to watch this one again. I thought that Greg was standing out in the woods with his phone, taking pictures (trying to find his original camp site maybe?) when he bumped into Henry. He quick snapped a picture of Henry's backpack, that had a name and address tag on it. This is where he got the number to call. If it was like most tags like that - it probably just had a number - no name other than henry's.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎