No announcement yet.

Snow is sick

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow is sick

She gave Regina her own mothers heart just so that Regina(who thought her mother would come to love her) could unknowingly kill her. That is insanely messed up and twisted and I think it's probably the most evil and messed thing I've seen on this show.

Cora and Regina would have killed them all without the dark one

Cora and Regina would have killed the swan family or cause a lot of pain with or without the dark one. I don't understand what's so wrong with Snow protecting her family? :s They would have all died if she didn't. I don't really see how Rumple did Snow do anything. She did it herself to protect her family, she knew what was gonna happen.
    And then I don't know what Rumple has ever done to Snow, for her wanting him dead. I mean in the past he has always helped the swan family.

Comment

That, and Cora may have been too powerful to dispose of permanently during a battle. The teleporting and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
        That, and Cora may have been too powerful to dispose of permanently during a battle. The teleporting and all.
        Exactly. I mean sure I understand the thing about good and evil is a complicated thing. But when you're protecting, your family and all of it there shouldn't be something like that. You should just protect your family.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAnonymus
          She gave Regina her own mothers heart just so that Regina(who thought her mother would come to love her) could unknowingly kill her. That is insanely messed up and twisted and I think it's probably the most evil and messed thing I've seen on this show.
          You must have forgotten about Regina taking her own father's heart (from the person she loved), just to put her curse on everybody. You should never forget how evil Regina really is !!!!

Comment

Snow did not kill Cora in order to protect her family. In her conversation with Gold, she told him that with Cora’s heart she can control Cora and make her do the right thing and let Gold die and get rid two evils at once. Gold then used emotional manipulation on Snow by saying what would be the look on poor Henry’s face when he finds out she killed his Grandpa. I can’t believe Snow fell for it but she did. Snow killed Cora for one reason and one reason only and that was to save Gold’s life. At the end, she knew what she did was wrong but was too late to stop it.
            Last edited by SteelyGal; 03-12-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

My question is why would Cora keep her heart in such an easily accessible place?

Do you remember Regina's collection of hearts were in little locked boxes. And here's Cora's heart is just sitting unlocked in a box that anyone passing by could obtain it. Not likely.

And how did Snow know which one was hers?

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                My question is why would Cora keep her heart in such an easily accessible place?

Do you remember Regina's collection of hearts were in little locked boxes. And here's Cora's heart is just sitting unlocked in a box that anyone passing by could obtain it. Not likely.

Maybe Cora isn't really dead?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAnonymus
                  Maybe Cora isn't really dead?
                  Unless she was lying about what the candle did, she's pretty dead. The fact that Rumple is alive and well proves that Cora was at least truthful about the candle's properties.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana

I consider it part of Cora's plan. Perhaps she knew that Snow would find it at some point, and perhaps she even knew that Snow would find it at the moment that she wanted to kill Cora.

Remember, Cora's goal was to blacken Snow's heart. She made that one perfectly clear. Even if she didn't do it when Snow was a child, it was still most likely a big part of her goals. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she even knew that Rumple had the candle! But perhaps she figured that Snow would suggest doing SOMETHING to the heart if she tugged at Snow enough (just as she broke Regina, maybe she felt she'd be able to break Snow in a different way)...and no matter what she chose to do (crush it, control it, curse it), she'd succeed. ESPECIALLY after Rumple's near death was thrown into the equation...that would have just made it all too easy for Cora to be the one to truly win.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
                      I consider it part of Cora's plan. Perhaps she knew that Snow would find it at some point, and perhaps she even knew that Snow would find it at the moment that she wanted to kill Cora.

Remember, Cora's goal was to blacken Snow's heart. She made that one perfectly clear. Even if she didn't do it when Snow was a child, it was still most likely a big part of her goals. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she even knew that Rumple had the candle! But perhaps she figured that Snow would suggest doing SOMETHING to the heart if she tugged at Snow enough (just as she broke Regina, maybe she felt she'd be able to break Snow in a different way)...and no matter what she chose to do (crush it, control it, curse it), she'd succeed. ESPECIALLY after Rumple's near death was thrown into the equation...that would have just made it all too easy for Cora to be the one to truly win.
                      You're suggesting that Cora was willing to give her life to hurt Snow, and I just don't see it. Cora was in it for the power and suicide doesn't meet that goal.

I think this is just one of those areas we have to suspend logic for the sake of entertaining story telling.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎