No announcement yet.

Invasion #2.19 "Summit"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion #2.19 "Summit"

New YJ this morning - talk about it here!

Here are some pics:

10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - The Light Wins - This Was Bad
    0%

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    New YJ this morning - talk about it here!

Here are some pics:

http://www.ksitetv.com/young-justice...w-images/20391
    Crashing the Light/Reach summit is probably as dangerous and risky as it gets. I'm surprised the Justice League would let the Team do it on their own. But, again, if you think about it, if it were not for the "children" in the Team, the Reach invasion would not have been stopped.

It looks like there aren't any major surprises left for the Series Finale apart from the big showdown with the Reach fleet and the possible return of the missing League members from Rimbor. Considering YJ's tradition to shock the audience though, I'm still expecting some new plot twist and/or, perhaps, a series finale cliffhanger to set up a possible third season (unlikely though that may be).

Comment

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally limping to the finish line...

Comment

The Reach tactics from this storyline are borrowed directly from David Weber's Out of the Dark.

Hopefully Dracula does not show up and save the day during the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison_Bergeron
          Hopefully Dracula does not show up and save the day during the finale.
          That would be more interesting than the previous few episodes... and since they could explain the appearance very easily through about 5 more minutes of horribly written exposition, it doesn't sound out of bounds for the writers.

Comment

This episode was amazing. I think this is my favorite episode of the season.

Comment

'Summit' is a great episode. The Reach and the Light learn the truth about each others. I can't believe how the heroes of the Young Justice team got the best of the bad guys. The alliance of the Light and the Reach get wrecked. Humanity learn the truth about the Reach, and the Reach get kicked out. Now, I can't wait to see what happen in the next episode.

Comment

That would be more interesting than the previous few episodes...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎